32/F Looking for a straight truck co-driver

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by huskklutzy, Apr 15, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huskklutzy

huskklutzy Bobtail Member

Dec 23, 2023
    From Lual's template (thanks!):
    Where are you located (city/state and/or zip code): between 34446 and 99004 (I split time between my kids house and mine)
    What type(s) of freight interest you most: Dry van. I'm looking to get on a DoD contract that requires hazmat.
    What type(s) of freight have you pulled: Dry Van
    What type(s) of freight you don't wanna haul at all (if any): N/A
    What areas you are willing to run/won't run (for example: NYC....or the northeast): N/A
    Do you smoke/chew/vape (or not): No
    Do you prefer day/night driving: Either, I'm flexible.
    Do you have an "automatic restriction" on your CDL (or not): Yes - I can only drive automatic, and we only need automatic for this position.
    Do you have a pet that you need to bring with you: No. I love animals though
    CDL endorsements- Hazmat

A bit more about me/the job-

I'm a 32 year old female, non-smoker, currently working for Panther Premium Logistics. I had a teammate lined up but she fell through due to personal matters, and I'm looking to replace her. It's a 1099 position paying 40% of load (20% per driver), with fuel, truck maintenance, tolls, etc paid. I've worked for this company for a while now and never been asked to pay any sort of operational costs. I have my Class A license, but find the straight trucks much more enjoyable to drive. For this position, you need at least 6 months of experience and a clean background (able to pass a DoD background check). The money is good- in currently averaging $1000/week and anticipate making at least 20% more once I get in to the program.

Thanks!

NewKidTrucker and CosmicBlue Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CosmicBlue

CosmicBlue Bobtail Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Did you ever find co driver

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.