46 Illegal migrants dead in trailer

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by scott180, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. scott180

scott180 Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Tooele, UT
    I hope they find the ring leader and the SOB driver and give them the death penalty.

You know that these are more than likely the Illegals who are just looking for a better life and not the cartel scum. I truly hope thier families find justice.

Coffey, nredfor88, Magoo1968 and 10 others Thank this.
  3. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    The cartel scum are the ones who profit off of this.

Oh, and they're also the ones who'll kill that driver as soon as they catch up to him - if they haven't already.

4. drivingmissdaisy

drivingmissdaisy Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2019
    Sounds like the lumper crew at the Dollar General DC in Indianola.

5. dclerici1

dclerici1 Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    MISSOURI
    I gotta say, that is the stupidest post I’ve ever seen on this forum……..

6. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    These are such sad stories. However, it does show just how great a country we’re blessed to be in. People willing to risk their lives just to get here. Prayers to all involved.

7. ibcalm19

ibcalm19 Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    I know we get desperate at times but I'm not getting in a container. I know they have seen it before and we have too. It can get very bad real quickly and it did for them. It reminds me of the young man hanging on to that C-130 leaving Afghanistan you're going to die the plane is not coming back.
    You @Puppage are right we live in a beautiful country that people are willing to die trying to get here. I pray for a better country for those fleeing their country who want to live better and I pray we appreciate our country in Jesus Christ name Amen. Life is beautiful

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  8. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    The latest local live 6am news report said they managed to partially open the doors and crawl out.

Someone had to of showed up and unlatched one of the doors and split the scene hours after the truck was parked. Cartels have spotters everywhere on routes to watch and report back to the bosses.

Stupid news reports that don’t understand you are not opening a trailer door from the inside.

only 46 found means at least 46 more are in the wind.

9. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    And they were waiting for day break this morning to start searching the area for more and finally tow the truck.

10. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    A truck driver was spared the death penalty and sentenced to life in prison Thursday for his role in the nation's deadliest human smuggling attempt _ a journey that ended in the deaths of 19 illegal immigrants crammed in a tractor-trailer.
    Truck driver sentenced to life in prison for deadly smuggling

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.