5 weeks on 5 weeks off Chicago O'Hare long runs OTR

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by MichaelS, Nov 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichaelS

MichaelS Bobtail Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Something different perhaps. Different kind of "team". I am looking for a good solo driver that values free time more than money.

I want to drive solo OTR for 5 weeks and then fly back home for 5 weeks. Take all of my stuff out of the truck before I go home, bobtail to a storage location and put it in there. Fly back home with my carry-on only. I fly home, you fly in, take your stuff out of storage, put it in the truck, drive for 5 weeks, take your stuff out of the truck, go home. I fly back into O'Hare, put my stuff in the truck and drive for 5 weeks. Then afterwards we do it all over again. This way the truck keeps rolling all the time and we have time to have a life.

I am a company driver. 9 years experience, clean MVR, hazmat + tanker endrosments.
    Looking to drive a nice new, well equipped Volvo with I-shift on very long runs - Chicago - Los Angeles, California - Florida or something similar. 1500 or more miles one way. Run 3500+ miles per week with at least 70 cents per mile. There are plenty of jobs like that in Chicago we just need to find a company worth working with. Perhaps we could think about leasing a truck together after a while if this would work for you.

Looking to make $2100-2800 per week when driving and $0 per week when home.

If this sounds interesting - get in touch.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WaletichTransport

WaletichTransport Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2022
    Have you found your new home yet? If not, Waletich Transportation may be a good choice for you. If you want to know more about the benefits of being part of our family, please call our driver recruiter Naomi at 507-934-7444 or by email: naomiw@waletich.com. Visit us on the web www.Waletich.com Or you can visit us on Facebook and YouTube.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.