$78,000 Annual Base Salary

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by KMX Transport, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McCauley

McCauley Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    How many miles should a driver expect to drive in a week?

Do the trucks have APUs and invertors?

How many trucks are in your fleet?

Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KMX Transport

KMX Transport Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2017
    Depends on what you mean weekly and where in AZ

4. KMX Transport

Aug 25, 2017
    We currently have 8 units that are leased on to a carrier. All safety monitoring and hiring is done with the parent carrier including annual inspections every quarter. They have APU's and inverters a couple have the auto start EPU's... All trucks have ELD's and drivers average 2500-3000 a week during the 11-3 rotation with home time. most average less than 600 miles a day.

5. Lightteam

Lightteam Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2017
    How often can we get home n Phoenix

6. Basher28

Basher28 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2017
    Molino, Fl
    Which carrier are you leased to?

7. NightWind

NightWind Road Train Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    How about putting your company's MC or DOT number up so people can look your company up?

steelcitytrucka Thanks this.
  8. Very Metal

Very Metal Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Dirty South,Tn
    Fly by night truck outfit, went round and round with them over 2 weeks and never could get accurate info. Move on...

9. steven7994

steven7994 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2013
    How much is full family insurance per week?

10. KMX Transport

Aug 25, 2017
    Our trucks are leased onto a carrier and a part of Transport Investments Inc in the American Transport Division. We currently have drivers that our very happy and being paid salary 6000.00 a month... I am going to try to answer some of the other questions. I have been in the trucking industry as a driver an owner operator and owned my company since 2001. So not sure who Very Metal is and really do not care apparently you either did not meet our criteria or you were just to flaky to hire. As far as fly by night comment we have had over 60 apps in December alone and only 1 was approved by our parent carrier. So take that as you may... We expect only the best for what we are paying and apparently you did not pass the process....
    Our Parent Carrier is American Transport MC# is 147734... So I am not going to have a debate with one of the super drivers on this site this thread has produced 41 applicants with only one approved that was not a felon or had 50 crashes or 10 jobs in the past year. So for now on if anyone who thinks they may be qualified can contact me at sean9316@gmail.com (my personal email account) if you would like more info...

Crusader66 and steven7994 Thank this.
  11. cletus snow

cletus snow Bobtail Member

Oct 24, 2012
    pike county ga
    As far as the TII group they're a solid bunch good freight, money's good, and quite a mix if you can't find freight that makes you happy there you ain't trying to be happy. So this fly by night crap is just crap. Unbelievable the number of apps you've received and the number of undesirables. Seems all the good hands have threw in the towel or welcoming folks at Walmart, I've got 7 years til they say I can retire but I think I can go 20 more! PM me I might just show ya what a hand is

Pow to the Pow Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.