A couple differences I have noticed with Averitt.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Diantane, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Diantane

Diantane Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Alderson, WV
    I’ve been with Averitt Express since July of last year. I’m noticing the diffences between my experiences with other carriers all the time. Like when I had to drive away from other trucks blocking one side of a customer’s entryway forcing a few tree branches to hit my CB antenna and break the internal mount (a dealer part). Most companies would just say that it can’t be fixed and to just worry about hauling freight. The Averitt mechanics quickly took the mirror apart, saw what was broken and ordered the part needed right in front of me.

An unused TV bracket was blocking the ability to put a microwave oven in the space. The mechanics were all to happy to remove the bracket if I would store it in case the next driver wanted it.

And yesterday I had just made a delivery and my hours were getting short. The truck stops were all full. Looked for one of our 168 and growing service centers and there was one just six miles away.

Averitt is a company that puts the driver first and I’ll be there when they need me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Glad things are working out for ya!

Vic Firth Thanks this.
  4. Diantane

Diantane Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Alderson, WV
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.