A. Duie Pyle

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Dsparil, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Dsparil

Dsparil Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Spoke to one of their drivers last night and he was boasting the company. What's work with them like? Home every night? Just went to work for Calex Logistics a few months ago but not bringing home the bacon. I heard over $20 an hour starting pay with these guys.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. brian991219

brian991219 Road Train Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Lords Valley, PA
    I know a few drivers and one manager there, depends on what division you get into. Duie Pyle has a LTL, contract, and sorta truckload division. The LTL and contract are the best, most of those are home daily gigs. Good local PA company that has been around about 100 years, maybe longer. Back in 92 when I was training to become a PA CDL third party tester their director of safety, can't recall his name right now, was also training to become a 3rd party examiner. He showed up in a suit and tie, I figured no way could he drive, I was wrong that man was an excellent driver. Not sure if he is still with them, but that is the culture of the company as far as I know.

4. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    And that right there is how it goes at Calex. Some really great people work there, and they will treat you right, but the miles (and thus the pay) are a bit on the weak side.

If they could provide the miles and the pay, they'd never need to recruit...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.