A lot of talk of the dirty "U" word towards the freight side

Discussion in 'Con-Way' started by ACH1130, Apr 30, 2012.

1. ACH1130

ACH1130 Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,

Might as well... I dont still dont know why they do that. At YRC we now haul our own freight, they got rid of the sub-services. To be honest, the claims go down by getting rid of the sub-services...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CenutryClass

CenutryClass Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2006
    You want to hear me #####, give me a van to unload. worst loading ever, never seen so much damaged freight.

4. ECU51

ECU51 Heavy Load Member

You do understand it was Freight people who loaded it,,right?:biggrin_2556:

5. CenutryClass

CenutryClass Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Hahaha I know. which is why i dont understand why we use purchase so much

6. ACH1130

ACH1130 Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    I will say this, the safe stack does help a lot. We don't have that where I am. We got a lift a deck which is similar but not built into trailer where we must build or break it apart.

7. Oi!

Oi! Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Florida
    Exactly what has been on my mind. This company is soooo paranoid about Unions forming, after reading their anti-union manifesto on the driver's manual or whatever thats called i couldnt help but laugh, for a company so scared about Unions they should at least worry about making the situation better for the dependable drivers that have made them so much money.

And forget about any changess in home time policy, as if they couldn't afford having Bill visit Linda Sue four days every two weeks. I've seen SO many people quit already, three teams, several solos...

8. Countyboy

Countyboy Medium Load Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Littleton, NH
    What changes to home time policy, I miss a memo or something. Try to reply home for 4 days and if they are going to start restricting home time more I'd rather go take a whizz quiz at a local company b4 leaving the house tues. so I can just go give back their truck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.