A moderater has to approve my post???

Discussion in 'Truck Forum Information Center' started by rumbarrel, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Truckerjo

Truckerjo Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2006
    Indiana
    okay... that explains it....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    Last night, within just a couple of minutes, I banned two of them. You all don't see it, because it goes in to moderation, but us mods see it and have to deal with it on a daily basis.

Spammers = [​IMG]

Texas-Nana and WiseOne Thank this.
  4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    YEP, most do go to moderation.

But, some members catch the ones that don't and report the post for us.

THANKS MEMBERS for your HELP in fighting SPAM!

5. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    Amen there! We do appreciate you all helping in keeping the board informative and spammer free! [​IMG]

Everett Thanks this.
  6. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Definitely thanks to the members that help us catch things!

7. beehive

beehive Light Load Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Elyria, OH
    Weird, every time I try to post something positive about Obama, I get that message

:biggrin_25523:

J/K, keep up the good work folks :p

8. honor roll

honor roll Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2008
    NW OHIO
    I am happy to see that you are doing the right thing on this forum I know a month or so ago I brought to your attention so really bad posters that after you saw it banned them way to go we don't need people on here that ruin it for the rest

9. Texas-Nana

Texas-Nana Princess Drives-a-Lot

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    I love the fact this forum is spam free. Thank you to all the mods, owners and whoevers work so hard for the rest of us! You all get cookies! :yes2557::yes2557:

10. Texas-Nana

Texas-Nana Princess Drives-a-Lot

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    Woots! I just got one of those msgs myself! I was making a post in response to one about Churches selling pumpkins. Nana -- Conservative Spammer. FEAR ME!

11. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    LOL, yea, thanks for reporting posts, all. This helps keep these spammers out. Yea, the word pumpkin is caught now due to one site that tried to spam us endlessly. Sorry. We approve them though, no worries. We even have other trucker sites sign up here, slip a few posts in, then slip their links in to self-promote...send me e-mails calling us buttholes and all kinds of filth...THEN they get banned and THEN they sign back up as another name...we ban them again and THEN they go to their site and say we are "intimidated" by them and such? It is freaking amazing the crap we deal with. People think it is just perfectly FINE to go to other sites and promote themselves and EXPECT us to put up with it! WTH?!?!

Oh yea, and if there are any marketers out there QUIT telling people to self-promote themselves for free on forums! This is NOT acceptable and I would never use anyone's services/products who does! IF you have a business you need to learn how to advertise and quit spamming people. We forum people do not appreciate hosting your GARBAGE for free.

Thanks again, Members and Mods!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.