A&R Transport Inc in Morris, IL

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Buffalo69, Aug 9, 2012.

1. rchainsaw63

rchainsaw63 Bobtail Member

Jul 12, 2013
    central california
    Hey Shanbone and Fueltank, had my interview today with terminal mgr, hired me on the spot and offered me a Mon-Fri weekends off dedicated run 40 min from my house to L.A., keep in mind I've been driving 28 years, 12 with my current company pulling tanker and I have never had a ticket, accident or anything in 28 years. I was impressed with their yard and attitude so i think I will give them a shot and give them my very best considering what they offered me. Hope to see you guys somewhere out there and big thanks for all your help. My name is Chainsaw and I start Aug 12

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shanbone

shanbone Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2011
    mobile, al
    I sent u a pm chainsaw.

4. FueltankHank

FueltankHank Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Murfreesboro, TN
    what terminal will you be out of Chainsaw?

5. rchainsaw63

Jul 12, 2013
    central california
    San Bernardino to start, then later transfer to Ft Wort when I move to Texas

6. rchainsaw63

Jul 12, 2013
    central california
    How do you send a pm on this site ??

7. FueltankHank

FueltankHank Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Dave Curl is a class act and very good manager. Alex Duran the main dispatcher is good as well. Ft Worth Manager is a great guy as well and long time driver and trainer from the Morris, IL area who relocated down there. Cant go wrong with either.

8. shanbone

Nov 18, 2011
    mobile, al
    You have to have a certain # of posts, I think it's 20. Did u receive my pm? Maybe I need more than 20 to send one.

9. rchainsaw63

Jul 12, 2013
    central california
    Yes Dave Curl and Alex seemed genuine to me so its good to hear that , makes me feel better that's for sure !! I'm only 49 but I've been doing this long enough to know when someone is on the up n up. So where do you run to Hank ??what terminal do you run out of ?? Oh btw, Dave did tell me they were getting new Volvos but they were automatics, personaly I hate automatics the ones we have are junk and dangerous but we slosh a lot with no baffles

10. rchainsaw63

Jul 12, 2013
    central california
    Yes I got it I will give you a call, thanks. Btw what terminal do you run out of and where do you run to

11. shanbone

Nov 18, 2011
    mobile, al
    Baton Rouge is my home terminal. I run system freight so I get 1 load out of B/R then I usually don't see it again until after my next home time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.