I AM NOT A RECRUITER.
Heres all the information I’ve gotten from recruiters.
Here’s the link to apply but please look at all other info first. I’m a company driver looking for another company driver who is able to switch to AAT carriers to co-Drive I prefer a female who prefers not to take home time often. & someone who can see they self teaming for at least 2 years. The company hires from 48 states so it doesn’t matter where you live, really.
Her direct line: (423) 463-3048
Her direct email: KKersey@covenantlogistics.com
AAT office: (866) 888-2187
111 East 8th St
Chattanooga TN 37402
AAT DOT SAFETY
SAFER Web - Company Snapshot AAT CARRIERS INC
- No felonies
- No more than 2 Jobs in the last 12 months
- Clean driving history
- 24 Years old & up
- Willing to get HazMat Endorsement and TWIC CARD on your own
- Willing to get Secret Security Clearance (company helps with acquiring)
New Automatic Freightliners
No Touch Freight -Dry Van
75% Live Unload
25% Drop & Hook
81cpm Base + 9cpm Teaming Bonus = 90cpm
Tenure: 1 CPM for every year of tenure for first 7 years – up to an additional 7 CPM
Weekly Guarantee (per driver based on verifiable experience) - This is top of the industry on guarantees!
- 2 years - $2,300/week guarantee
- 3 years - $2,400/week guarantee
- 4+ years - $2,500/week guarantee
Security Teams: $30k sign on bonus for Secret Clearance (pay outs begin after your first quarter)
- Split between team members
- Paid out over 5 quarters at $6k per team per quarter
- Non-Security Teams: Receive $1,000 bonus once clearance is received
Hiring Area/ Running area
Lower 48 states
Out 3 weeks minimum and up to 6 days at home.
Taking hometime is voluntary. If you don’t use hometime it will accumulate for later use.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance. AAT pays 70% of your medical insurance premiums
- $25,000 Company paid life insurance
- Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
- Safety Bonus Program
EXTENSIVE HIRING PROCESS
0. Complete ELD TRAINING, & Obtain Hazmat & TWIC ( should take you 2 weeks to receive Both in the mail after completing ELD TRAINING)
- Fill out App
- Safety checks driving history (can’t have anymore than 3 points, they even check ticket history as a point they check as far back as 2018.)
- Phone/Video interview with Ops Manager ( Wants to see how we will manage dealing with Security, Military, confrontation, and authority)
- After approval, your hired. They will send Security Clearance Application & it involves fingerprinting. (Don’t waist your time, look up disqualifications now)
- Orientation: In Tennessee, Road Test, Backing Test, Drug Test, paperwork
What needs to be done before filling out applications:
- ELD Training for Hazmat endorsements
- Hazmat endorsements
- TWIC Card
About the job:
When we get to the Bases to deliver we go through security. And we are subject to having the truck & persons searched. When we are being unloaded we both have to get out of the truck and go inside lounge.