About to go owner operator, looking for screenshots of what loadlink looks like right now.

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by DaytonTD, Jul 12, 2020.

1. DaytonTD

DaytonTD Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2019
    Edmonton, Alberta
    I'm ready to go owner operator right away and I'm wondering if someone would be willing to share a screenshot or a few of what loads look like for flatdeck super-b off load link. I'm in Edmonton so Edmonton in or Edmonton out is what I'm curious about, or Alberta wide if there isn't anything. Thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. akinari

akinari Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2020
    Just Canada? Are you looking at US freight also?

LoadLink has been extremely light lately. The amount of freight on there is not sufficient and many times there are duplicate postings, stale postings, "test" postings, etc. 10% or less of existing postings at anytime will meet your equipment, distance, and destination criteria.

I apologize in advance for being so grim. I see many owner-operators take the step to booking their own loads, but right now it's very difficult.

4. DaytonTD

DaytonTD Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2019
    Edmonton, Alberta
    I understand it won't look great right now but that's kind of why I wanted to see pictures. I have the truck and trailer paid for so I don't have much overhead.

I was mostly looking to start close to home until I get things organized and understand everything better so not really looking at the USA yet but I can be if needed.

5. Condi

Condi Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2012
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.