Actress raises concerns about prince kissing Snow White without permission

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. VIDEODROME

VIDEODROME Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2007
    angola, in
    Guess she won't wake up

[​IMG]

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I only watch old movies anymore. It's disgusting to watch new movies with the elitist Hollywood snobs in them, knowing they hate all of us in the real world. The best way to fight back at them is to not spend money on their movies.

Rocks, hagarcobra, Oldironfan and 4 others Thank this.
  4. Muddydog79

Muddydog79 Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Some people need to get a life.

mjd4277, Old mark and Chinatown Thank this.
  5. VIDEODROME

VIDEODROME Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2007
    angola, in
    I think there is a weird Internet Twitter-verse Wormhole of Dumb effect. Any celebrity can say something either seriously or casually on a whim, but then the media picks up on it and then also we manage to find a nutcase academic to offer commentary on the topic.

I also think Disney's repeated adaptions of fairytales are getting stale.

Hmm..... out of curiousity, I looked this up and this is also a Disney edit over the original story. Oh why can't these modern people leave the classics alone?! Probably turns out in many cases, the originals classics themselves are revisions of the source material and Disney has banked copying existing works.

Snow White - Wikipedia

"Some time later, a prince stumbles upon Snow White lying in her glass coffin and instantly falls in love with her. The seven dwarfs succumb to his entreaties to let him have Snow White. The moment he lifts the coffin to carry it away to her proper resting place, one of the servants trips and loses his balance. This caused the piece of poisoned apple to dislodge from Snow White's throat, reviving her. Enchanted by Snow White's beauty, the Prince declares his love for her. Snow White and the prince invite everyone to come to their wedding party, including Snow White's stepmother."

As for modern films, I still follow new indy films when I can. That stuff is to weird for many people, but I really enjoy it.

I thought this was crazy and ######, but again super bizarre stuff.

I also want to see the new HALLOWEEN which I don't films like that are considers a part of Big Hollywood.

I'm curious about the remake of Suspira.

I'd like to see The Girl in the Spider's Web. Maybe I'll get around the finish the original Trilogy. I've only seen both version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I was really hoping David Fincher's version would get it's own trilogy version.

Mortal Engines looks like a fun action fantasy alternative to the Marvel machine films. There looks to be some Hollywood funding, but it's a Peter Jackson project.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  6. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i like Kristen Bell...

but this is going too far for reaching into the bowels of the way things were back in the day.

no one thought any different from a fairy tale.

what is Disney supposed to do now, edit it all out?

she needs to watch out, as she is actually biting the hand that feeds her, Disney Studios...

i smell no more work for her with Disney in the future.....what a way to throw away money for something done years ago......

some people just can;t leave things alone.

what's REALLY weird, is she dated and married her husband, a drug addict and alcoholic.....

he can fall of those wagons at anytime.....will she support him then, or bash him..??

MartinFromBC, Oldironfan and Chinatown Thank this.
  7. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Wait til somehow this horrible crime is somehow equated to rape....all that does is severely water down the definition of rape..

Oldironfan and buddyd157 Thank this.
  8. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    like a few others over the past, that spoke up about and or against Disney.......

the paychecks stop as well.......i can't say for how much the residuals stars get, but I DO KNOW that many Disney movies get shelved for a few years, and re-introduced to a whole new generation of kids....

which means, Ms Bell can be with out that extra money for a few years.

as well as never being called again for anything Disney...

MartinFromBC and Chinatown Thank this.
  9. Derailed

Derailed Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Reminds me of South Park episode when the Jonas Brothers spoke out against Disney

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  10. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Y'all realise that this is a pretty common complaint?

And how is it different than saying Dumbo is racist?

Or the Little Mermaid is sexist?

Just because something was popular 40 years ago doesn't mean it MUST be cherished today.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.