advise needed please

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by ms-lil-bit, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ms-lil-bit

ms-lil-bit Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Rockwall, TX
    I am looking for a good company to lease purchase. I tried the CR England thing and enough said about that. I liked the freedom of the lease purchase, and I don't mind the refer bit but, I would really appreciate some input from ya'll who have more experience with this. I like the Volvo 780 and would love to give one a lease spin. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

B careful, B safe, & God's speed:sunny:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ

Is there freedom with a LP? To me it is a scam. More like a bankrupt option. Leases lean in the favor of the company. CR has perfected it!:thumbup:

4. mikroos5

mikroos5 Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Mass.
    Marten transport out of Wi. has a lease purchase.I think its $4000 down you make your payments and after I think 3 years its yours no balloon,I think its a 04-05 or 06 pete.you will hear good and bad about all companys but in my opinion they are one of the best

5. utoh

utoh Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Waco, TX
    Brother-in-law is trying it with Miller Truck Line out of Tulsa. They are treating him great lots of miles and home when he want to.:smt023

6. ms-lil-bit

ms-lil-bit Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Rockwall, TX
    Hey ya'll - thanx for the info and any and all is still welcomed. I will be doing some checks and calls over the next couple of weeks. The info is greatly appreciated!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.