AG Expressline "Rent 2 Own"

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by avellortiz84, Apr 28, 2020.

1. markers

markers Bobtail Member

May 23, 2013
    Ohio
    So the biggest question I see is, what customers do they have? If they can provide proof of dedicated customers and rates for those loads then you can get a better picture of if it's worth it.

My next question to them would be what's the lease to own contract look like. They say you own it after a year and a half on $1000-1200/week - tough to believe unless they are applying all payments you made previously as a down payment?

But again I cant stress enough about the freight. 80% of nothing is, well, nothing. They might have great loads and you are gonna do as well as they say. Or you'll barely scrape by. Ask for all the information and make a decision. If it's a walk away all you'll lose is time.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Huckleberry001

Huckleberry001 Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2022

4. Huckleberry001

Huckleberry001 Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2022
    These are professional crooks at work. THIEVES STAY AWAY!!!

LEAVE YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND TELL YOU TO DEADHEAD BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RATE.
    THESE LEASE TO PURCHASE COMPANIES ARE WORK TOGETHER CALL ANOTHER YOUR TALKING TO THE SAME PPL. STAY OUT OF THEIR DATABASES!

A HEADACHE X5 after you leave them!

5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Ok, lease purchase is a scam, that's a given. It seems like your complaint here though is they treat you like an actual business owner, which you are. O/O's have the same issue. If rates are crap it's a decision to deadhead to a better area or take the crappy rate.

u4icwargasm and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.