Albatross Trucking LLC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Otter, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Otter

Otter Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Milton, VT.
    Albatross Trucking LLC is a one truck operation run by a guy in the Bronx we'll call "Fat Albert," (and not because he's left handed) My friend Barbara drove this POS Freightliner for Fat Albert, Fat wanted Barbara to pick up a co-driver in New Jerkski and run team with him. When she got to New Jerkski she picked up her new co-driver and wanted to get some repairs done to the truck.
    Let me digress here a bit. Barbara had trouble with this POS Freightliner, the truck was in serious dis-repair, she had to beg Fat Albert for money to buy fuel, she couldn't get anything repaired, and ran the truck on fumes most of the time.
    When Barbara picked up her new co-driver they decided to tell Fat Albert they wouldn't drive the truck until it was repaired. (This truck had an annual inspection that was done on the truck by a shop in New Jerkski while the truck was in North Carolina.)
    Fat agreed to let Barbara take the truck to a shop and have some work done. After the shop did some work, Fat wanted Barbara to take the truck without paying for the repairs. She refused. Fat Albert wouldn't pay for the repair and Barbara and her co-driver were abandoned in Elizabeth New Jerkski with no money and no way to get home.
    Barbara called me, she had applied for a job with Heartland Transportation, I knew the company would hire her so I flew Barbara to Albany New York and picked her up on my trip out. Now we're in Iowa waiting for Monday so she can do the paperwork and drug test and start driving.
    It would be wise to avoid any dealings with Fat Albert and Albatross Trucking LL.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.