Alberta oilfield driving jobs

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by hup, Sep 7, 2011.

1. bobbyt

bobbyt Medium Load Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Edmonton ab.
    All depends what kind of work you want to do. Is your truck built to go off road. What type of trailers have you hauled.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Prairie Boy

Prairie Boy Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Edmonton, AB
    Here are some names for you. Just Google your way around.

1. [h=3]How It Works - Oilfield Workers Registry[/h]www.oilfieldworkers.com/oilfieldjobs.phpCached - Similar
      You +1'd this publicly. Undo
      The Oilfield Workers Registry allows you to post your current resumé in front of ... jobs; alberta oilfield jobs; oil and gas jobs; employment search; gas and oilfield ...

You visited this page.

2. [h=3]Oilfield Workers Registry - Oilfield Jobs - Oil and Gas Jobs - Free ...[/h]www.oilfieldworkers.com/Cached - Similar
      Whether you're looking for an oilfield job in Alberta or Texas, a pipeline job in Alaska or a drilling job in Saudi Arabia, the Oilfield Workers Registry can help you.
      Post Your Resumé Browse ... - Job Postings - High Paying Oil and Gas Jobs - FAQ

3. [h=3]Canadian Oilfield Service and Supply Directory[/h]www.cossd.com/Cached - Similar
      Canadian Oilfield Service & Supply Directory ... Massive oilsands investments will benefit more than Alberta, says conference board ... Canadian Oil Register ...

4. [h=3]Oilfield Job Fraud !![/h]www.thetruckersreport.com › ... › Canadian Truckers ForumCached
      1 Oct 2012 – Company Overview: Oilfield Workers Registry. You Are Here: O&G Directory >> Oilfield Workers Registry ... Calgary, Alberta, T3C3S6 Canada .

5. [h=3]Alberta Oilfield Employment Solutions - Ken Interviewed On CTV's ...[/h]www.albertaoilfieldemploymentsolutions.com/alberta_oilfield_emplo...Cached
      8 May 2012 – Registration is limited to 20 people so if you have decided to take action register quickly for the Alberta Oilfield Employment Solutions Safety ...

6. [h=3]Oilfield Jobs | Alberta Oilfield Employment Solutions Ltd. - Part 3[/h]www.albertaoilfieldemploymentsolutions.com/category/oilfield.../3/Cached
      1 Apr 2012 – Registration is limited to 20 people so if you have decided to take action register quickly for the Alberta Oilfield Employment Solutions Safety ...

7. [h=3]RIGZONE - Company Overview - Oilfield Workers Registry[/h]www.rigzone.com/search/sites/Oilfield_Workers_Registry5254.aspCached
      advertisement. Company Overview: Oilfield Workers Registry. You Are Here: O&G Directory >> Oilfield Workers Registry ... Calgary, Alberta, T3C3S6 Canada ...

8. [h=3]West Country Oilfield Services - Industrial Vegetation Management ...[/h]www.ivmaa.com/regcompanies/93-west-countryCached
      Event Details · Event Registration ... West Country Oilfield Services is a full service vegetation management company with the strength of ... Drayton Valley, AB ...

9. [h=3]Trek | Environmental Consultants Calgary, Alberta | Oilfield ...[/h]www.gettrekin.com/Cached - Similar
      Oilfield Construction Supervision, Calgary, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, B.C. ... for viewing through COMPLYWORKS, formerly Canadian HSE Registry.

10. [h=3]R. Pollitt Oilfield Construction Ltd.[/h]www.rpollittoilfield.com/profile.htmCached - Similar
      Our company's main office is located at Leslieville, Alberta and serves all of Alberta with general ... R. Pollitt Oilfield Construction Ltd. carries an Alberta Boiler Branch Quality Control Program ... Our GST registration number is # R104654017.

[h=2]Ads related to alberta oilfield registryThese ads are based on your current search terms.
    Visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager to learn more, block specific advertisers, or opt out of personalized ads.
    [/h]
    1. [h=3]Alberta Oilfield Jobs[/h]

ca.indeed.com/Alberta-Oilfield

Search for Alberta Oilfield Jobs postings - Find your new job today. Indeed™Search for Jobs - Post Your Resume - Get Jobs by Email - Most Popular Searches

2. [h=3]Oilfield Jobs Alberta[/h]

www.ask.com/Oilfield+Jobs+Alberta

Search for Oilfield Jobs Alberta Look Up Fast Results now!

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: b navend"][/TD]
    [TD="class: cur"]1[/TD]
    [TD]2[/TD]
    [TD]3[/TD]
    [TD]4[/TD]
    [TD]5[/TD]
    [TD]6[/TD]
    [TD]7[/TD]
    [TD]8[/TD]
    [TD]9[/TD]
    [TD]10[/TD]
    [TD="class: b navend"]Next[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

4. Robmax

Robmax Bobtail Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Alberta
  5. Canadian-ay

Canadian-ay Bobtail Member

May 31, 2012
    Belleville, ON
    Lucien: Found this Kijiji ad in jobs recently in Belleville ON for ice road truckers. Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help

Ted

Winter Road (Ice Road) Truck Drivers Wanted!
    Interested in being the next ice road trucker?! Drive for Excellence -

Join Our Team!
    As one of the largest carriers on the Ice Road each year, our professional truck drivers haul liquid and dry bulk commodities as well as freight to the diamond mines on the winter road. We want you to be one of the few drivers to experience this unique hauling opportunity!

Professional Truck Drivers
    · Minimum 2 years’ Class 1 experience
    · B-train experience/Extended trailer length experience preferred
    · Liquid or dry bulk product experience an asset

All driver candidates require:
    · Clean driving and criminal record
    · Pre-employment medical and substance testing

Apply online at www.westcanbulk.ca under the Join Our Team section or phone 1.888.WBT.HIRE for further details.

Committed to the Principles of Employment Equity.

Proud Sponsor of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD Canada)

6. Andreibelarus

Andreibelarus Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Toronto, Ontario
    Hi everyone,

So I am a new class 1 Driver ("A" in Ontario) I have some relative work experience as a tow-trucker, operated a forklift and a little dumb-truck, but when it comes to class 1 I am as green as they come.
    Being presentable, after reading this branch of forum for a while I am under an impression, that going door to door somewhere in Fort Mcmurray is the best bet for me to find a relatively decent job...
    Is Fort McMurray the best place to go on my quest, if money is my biggest criteria? Is now a good time to do it, being pre Christmas and everything?(I'm going in one week regardless) Would anyone recommend going to job agencies in McMurray?
    What I am really looking for is shift work, with 10-14 days in between my shifts(to fly home), and living in a camp is a dream scenario!

I would appreciate helpful advise, and I thank you very much guys!

7. Prairie Boy

Prairie Boy Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Edmonton, AB
    Westcan is Good to work for. The fellow that started that company first started in 1951 as Paul's Hauling out of Winnipeg. Very stable company even with the new ownership. Have a stab at it.

Canadian-ay and Andreibelarus Thank this.
  8. Pinner

Pinner Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2010
    B.C.
    I wonder what happened to this guy, he had it all figured out. ;)

9. nitrogen

nitrogen Medium Load Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Calgary Alberta
    Well there is a chance that he woke up. . .and realized that being able to drive a bicycle well didn't actually equate to being able to drive a stick up a dead dogs rectum or to driving a truck.

10. BoomTruckin

BoomTruckin Light Load Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Devon, Alberta
    Nah, he's realizing what an Alberta Oilfield 40 hour work week is all about.

Desolation Roe Thanks this.
  11. Andreibelarus

Andreibelarus Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Toronto, Ontario
    Anyone worked in an Oilfield? Any advice on Fort McMurray?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.