Alex logistics now running as Natex Enterprises.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Kpence, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Well, when Bruce Rauner spends about 171 MILLION dollars to become Governor, a job that pays about 171 THOUSAND dollars a year, there is really no other way to describe it other than the Promised Land.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freight shaker

freight shaker Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Northern Illinois
    It was J.B. Pritzker.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Correct! Thank you.

freight shaker Thanks this.
  5. PolkaTramp

PolkaTramp Light Load Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Actually it looks like it's a company registered in 2016 by one of Alex's employees . She took care of payments, at least for the drivers. If it is true that Alex Logistics is now Natex Freight I wonder what does it mean...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  6. Kpence

Kpence Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2018
    Natex Freight Systems. Thieves. John Karvelas, Andrew Sobko.

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Sorry, if I am uninformed, but how does one let a company get behind 120K? A few thousand, perhaps. Maybe even 10 grand, although that's a stretch. But 120K?

mjd4277 and diesel drinker Thank this.
  8. diesel drinker

diesel drinker Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Lets not get paranoid,ok? I drove for several Chicagoland's 1099 outfits and always got paid.I am not saying always got paid what I should had been paid IMO but the difference wasn't particularly big.And that was a cas with 2 companies out of probably 7.

9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    That’s still 2 companies too many. At least 1/2 of the bad companies listed here on the bad company forums are 1099 outfits(most of them out of Chicagoland).So far to date, I have yet to see anyone post any honest to goodness numbers where they actually came out ahead on the 1099 outfit here-even after taxes are taken out.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    I don't understand. They bring such a bad name to Ukrainian owners and operators that are trying to hire drivers for their trucks. (from what I assume reading posts , not only Ukrainians are hurt by such but all East Europeans). IMO nobody should cooperate with such companies yet so called businessmen even rent them parts of warehouses. And they hurt warehouse workers as well.

11. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    Wow...
    Bunch of morons with overdeveloped egos that in reality couldn't have done anything right.
    I thought I had been scammed but I start to thing my problem was I worked for people with two left hands and very few "marbles" moving under the "hood" :(
    I found another article about these "businessmen" from Chicago:
    "Customers of The New Post are now in a lurch, unable to retrieve their packages locked inside."
    Package Delivery Start-Up That Prided Itself On Being More Reliable Than U.S. Postal Service Shuts Down
    Andrew Sobko, the owner of The New Post, referred requests for comment on Monday to John Karvelas, an advisor to The New Post.
    “It didn’t make sense, we couldn’t get it to fly, we were losing money and decided to shut it down."

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.