Alright Owner Ops., Its time to shutdown to force a Government Resolution.

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by STEPCHILD1, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Blkcowboy

Blkcowboy Light Load Member

Apr 11, 2018
    Ignorant

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blkcowboy

Apr 11, 2018
    For an effective strike to happen it needs to be advertised several months in advance to get the word out drivers that refuse to strike are #####es who likes getting bent over and taking it up the ###
    What good is a strike if half of the industry doesn’t know about it I’m just finding about about one that’s supposed to happen in April

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  4. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Why don't you wait to see what the new rules are going to be before you make a fool of yourself ..
    Ditch the 30 min break and return a real split and many of those problems go away

Muddydog79 and ZVar Thank this.
  5. Muddydog79

Muddydog79 Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Call me ignorant, but i think its just as ignorant to think that even half of the trucks on the road would shut down for 3 days.

D.Tibbitt and buddyd157 Thank this.
  6. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    what say i..???

well i say that in all my 48 years, I NEVER got involved with any shutdowns..when some fools shut down in some insane protesting reason, i got to work hauling freight, earning my weekly paychecks.

maybe some o/o's can afford to shut down, maybe some company drivers can as well...

but i do not believe any protesting shutdowns accomplish much if anything.

good luck with your shutdown....

i just retired this morning in fact......so i'll enjoy everything that i worked for over the years, while you and a few others, pull a useless protest.

Intothesunset and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  7. Expeditor

Expeditor Medium Load Member

Mar 5, 2018
    Intothesunset and Muddydog79 Thank this.
  8. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    If an O/O is on a dedicated route and hes making great money hes not gonna shut down to pacify other truck drivers... Just like the company driver who is actually happy with his job and doesn't care about e-logs...
    Only ones screaming about the shutdown is a few O/O and some company drivers... Me personally I don't care about e-logs because I don't wanna drive 16 hours a day... I'm happy with driving 8-9 hours a day and still making good money. I run my own authority and I use Personal Conveyance when I need to so therefore I am happy.
    To really make a dent its gonna take over 1 million truck drivers to shut the highways down, protest in multiple states..

Intothesunset and Muddydog79 Thank this.
  9. Blkcowboy

Apr 11, 2018
    They May not but u will never know unless u try nothing in life would ever happen when u think like that before u was a op did u say to yourself u not going to do it because of all the ones that tried and failed ? Laying down and not even trying to do nothing is what has the industry in the condition it’s in ...a #### shame The LGBT has more heat than us grown ### men . A lot of us should take note .

10. Blkcowboy

Apr 11, 2018
    To me that shouldn’t matter considering the fact that as long as the changes keep coming u can bet that sonner or later it will effect u I have only been driving for 2.4 years never been on paper logs i can’t miss what I never had but through common sense I just know a bully is not going to stop unless u do something about it ..my numbers are great and getting better every year ...but for how long if everyone just bends over ...a big decline in rates is expected in 2020 FYI

11. Muddydog79

Muddydog79 Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Trucking is a cut throat business, you will understand that when u get some years under your belt. Do i like it being cut throat? No, i dont, and I'll refuse a load before i cut someone elses throat over it. Do i like the lgbt community's ways? No, i dont. But there is nothing you can do to stop either one.

12. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    And in those 3days swift and cr england will steal all ur high paying freight and leave u out to dry just like they would love to do

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.