Alright Owner Ops., Its time to shutdown to force a Government Resolution.

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by STEPCHILD1, Jan 18, 2019.

1. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    For someone who has only been out here for 2 years what issues are you hoping this strike that isnt going to happen will change?

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blkcowboy

Blkcowboy Light Load Member

Apr 11, 2018
    I don’t need anything to change and for me that’s the point ..(if I had to say it would be the double dipping brokering etc) with the company I work for if it comes down to a dispute between u and the agent u can hang it up the trucker always looses ...unless the industry gets organized in some type of way over time things will continue to change for the worst you don’t need years of driving to know that . The fact that the industry is cut throat is y this is possible . The vast majority only being focused on getting over or someone . Any union can tell you this any governing body can tell you this . The gay Community can tell you this . It Dosent take driving to 10 + years just an iq above average

4. Blkcowboy

Apr 11, 2018
    Lol in a perfect world I would say their drivers should be shut down to rates effect their pay to I got to give u that 1 tho

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  5. Blkcowboy

Apr 11, 2018
    Yea it is but as u said u can’t stop the lgbt community because they are united u can’t fix the cut throat bs because everyone refuses to do anything about

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  6. Ffx95

Ffx95 Road Train Member

May 18, 2017
    No point shutting down. The folks that run $1.25 a mile in those shady old broken down Volvos will just take the loads you didn’t take.

bzinger, D.Tibbitt and JonJon78 Thank this.
  7. Blkcowboy

Apr 11, 2018
    Lol

8. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    If you were making money hand over fist by scamming people in the trucking industry would you quit?

9. Blkcowboy

Apr 11, 2018
    Being honest I recently tricked into taking a load by a ls agency RWH (do not Work with them please) and the fact that I basically had to take it I would #### near do anything I can think of to change it .if taking matters into my own hands by going an illegal route would not have an impact on the lives of my family than that is what I would be doing right now so I may be very biased towards the idea of a strike
    No I would not quit unless I was forced too

10. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Out of your 2.4 years as a driver how much of that time has been as O/O?

11. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    exactly, so thus that answers the question for all the mega carriers and companies... Nothing is going to change because people love scamming people to make their money.. Been that way for years in the trucking industry...
    People did not make their money by a handshake, they made it by a knife in the back..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.