Am I out of my mind for wanting to do this ?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by SamuraiTater, Aug 11, 2017.

1. SamuraiTater

SamuraiTater Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2017

August of 1985. The Sierra Club down at the end of MagSaisai and the traffic circle. ..Or maybe it was in The Quarterdeck ? .......Or the Brown Fox ? ....I don't know, too many San Miguel's.

[​IMG]

Dude wanted to sell me that monkey for $50 and I wanted to buy him. Just couldn't figure how to get him back aboard the ship.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The other night while looking for a file, the wife came across another picture of me during this port call. I was getting a tattoo done on my arse. Still have the tattoo. :D

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SamuraiTater

Aug 11, 2017
    Not sure what happened to the drunken images. They're there in the preview and they're there when look at the edit function. ????

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I almost went there to live after retiring from trucking. The wife went crazy because she's heard about the Philippines. Bought a condo in Beijing instead. She's from China.
    We had a nice home in Tennessee, my home state, but sold it and bought a place in Beijing and Las Vegas.
    I hung out at a bar named the "Seven Seas" in Olongapo. Wild place. One time the PC Rangers came in firing into the ceiling with automatic weapons, just to break up a bar brawl. No one messed with those guys; President Marcos let them do as they pleased.

5. SamuraiTater

Aug 11, 2017
    Let's try this one.

[​IMG]

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. SamuraiTater

Aug 11, 2017
    My first morning in Olongapo, I woke up with a deaf-mute hooker. :confused:

Chinatown Thanks this.
  7. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Didn't get a tattoo in Philippines, but did in Hong Kong.

8. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That's quite the river. Quite a few bodies wound up in there. I remember a Fireman off the USS Ranger was stabbed to death and dumped in that river.

9. SamuraiTater

Aug 11, 2017
    Multi-colered "King Butterfly" on my right arse cheek. I know you know what it means. For those that have no experience with Adult Disneyland, it means I service ALL the ladies in Olongapo.

My honeycomb saw it and that was the only thing that ever got me cut off for a night. She was mad as hell !

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  10. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Love it! What a place. At least she couldn't back talk you.
    [​IMG]

11. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I was always right up front about being a butterfly; "I'm just looking, but you're right at the top of my list right now; you may just be the one to clip my wings."
    I bought a butterfly knife, just to remind me of the good old days, but it was lost over the years.
    [​IMG]
    These guys might be SEALs by looking at their hair and beards. They had their own personal appearance rules or lack thereof.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.