Amazon Relay WARNING to all drivers, Account Suspended! NO REASON

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BmoreTruckin, Jul 2, 2021.

1. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    And are you affiliated with the company they mention ?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. G Logistics

G Logistics Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2023
    The only affiliation might be drivers, but how do you background check drivers who had previously worked with amazon. They won’t know if their ex employer’s account was suspended or not.

4. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    I just talk to a guy that I sold a Volvo tractor to and his account was suspended also. He was running exclusively for them too.

To me it sounds like they are doing a cleansing.

RubyEagle and gentleroger Thank this.
  5. G Logistics

G Logistics Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2023
    I got an email back for. ATS

We have reviewed the information you have provided along with information concerning the reason for the warning. The original decision has been re-affirmed and the warning will remain noted on your account.

Respectfully,

ATS Carrier Notification Team

RubyEagle Thanks this.
  6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Maybe it’s time for you drivers to cut your losses and walk away from Amazon. If they’re terminating your accounts without just cause then maybe it’s time to stop conducting business with them.

7. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    That is the beauty of what amazon is doing
    They make some plausible excuse to fire these guys so the carriers they keep think it cant happen to them, They dont care what these guys think because they are already gone
    Its pretty a pretty twisted game to play but probably wont backfire on them since it will be years before there is another capacity crunch and people have short memories

8. gekko1323

gekko1323 Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2018
    Henderson, NV
    My only question is: Why are you taking loads for $1.50 a mile to begin with?

LoneRanger, Opus and mjd4277 Thank this.
  9. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    They also cross reference vin numbers on trucks, phone numbers, and other bs.

so if you brought a truck on that had issues with Amazon before that could be it.

I know 3 guys atm double brokering Amazon loads.

10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    That is the million dollar question of the day. Even 5 years ago before fuel prices spiked to their current levels that wasn’t economically feasible!
    At the BARE MINIMUM I would say maybe $3.50-$4.00 a mile-and that’s a conservative lowball estimate!
    With the BS that’s going on with these double brokering loads,a lot of drivers are going to get burned,big time!

11. RubyEagle

RubyEagle Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Probably lots of them are doing power only. At least trailer prices are coming down so they can get one if needed. Or lease on somewhere good.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.