Amazon Relay WARNING to all drivers, Account Suspended! NO REASON

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BmoreTruckin, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Short Fuse EOD

Short Fuse EOD Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    Hang in there, there are thousands of business you can present your quality service too. Ones that you can build a relationship with. I’d be hesitant to click and ship, ai stuff myself. I like to find solutions to problems, which would be difficult to do without a good relationship.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pixistix75

Pixistix75 Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2022
    Amazon Sucks ###! If thier equipment fails..they do nothing but point the finger...they left me 3 days with a blown airtank on thier trailer in some small town on the side of i5 ..they never had a plan! ########! Finally get a tow truck company to transfer the load, get it delivered and now they say it was MY FAULT THIER TRAILER BROKE DOWN, I REFUSED TO MOVE TRAILERS AND THEY WONT PAY FOR THE LOAD!! MOST HORRIBLE COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH! DELETED ALL MY AMAZON ANYTHING! WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON ANYTHING AMAZON EVER AGAIN!

4. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm waiting for Amazon to deliver another shipment of CBD candles. I called Jeff B. and told him I was getting a little impatient.

5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    He probably bought another cargo plane with the money.
    Those Boeing 767s aren’t going to pay for themselves you know!lol

TB John Thanks this.
  6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Yea, and he's probably upset there was no BYOB&CBD Wings & Gizzards Extravaganza this year. I think he would have garnered lots of attention along side @Lonesome at my celebrity autograph booth.

Lonesome, The Big T and mjd4277 Thank this.
  7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Everyone could always use a little STAR POWER!! lol

TB John Thanks this.
  8. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018

Never had issue with trailer repairs. In the Midwest. But in the southwest? It’s a different issue.

Mind telling us what happened? Other than blown air tank? And how did it blow?

9. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    yeah, but i get my packages in 2 days or less...

they take great care of me....

i LOVE Amazon.

TB John Thanks this.
  10. Rumble18

Rumble18 Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2023
    This is what Amazon relay sent us. We have NEVER worked with any carrier while running with Amazon. We don’t even know any carriers in the Amazon relay business. We have never committed fraud nor worked with any carrier that was suspended by Amazon. We are confused on where these accusations came from. They won’t give us any information on who this company is.

As stated in the initial notification: “It has come to our attention that your company is affiliated with another Relay carrier that has had its Relay Agreement terminated for multiple violations pursuant to Section 5(b) of the Amazon Relay Carrier Terms of Service. Accordingly, Amazon is suspending your company’s Relay account effective immediately pursuant to Section 5(a) of the Amazon Relay Carrier Terms of Service, which permits Amazon to terminate your company’s Relay Agreement for convenience upon 30 days’ written notice.”

A recent copy of the Relay Carrier Terms of Service has been attached for your reference.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.