Amazon treats workers like robots, ex-employee says

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  3. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    11 days huh? She really gave it a chance lol. I am not a huge fan of Amazon. I came from the company they are modeling themselves after so I have a good idea of how things are done there I think but ####....11 days, she didn't even give it a chance. Just like anything in life it takes time to see what it's all about and find out if you can adapt to it but I don't think 11 days is enough. It's sad the news will pick up a story like this and act like it is credible.

Intothesunset and MartinFromBC Thank this.
  4. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018
    She is just a whiner!
    She should start her own business since she has all the answers.

5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    technically, if anyone timed me in the bathroom, they'd have cob webbs on them.

not that i'm slow....i just ain't in no hurry..gotta read the newspaper, Newsweek, Time, Playboy and Tolstoys War and Peace.......

6. MGE Dawn

MGE Dawn Road Train Member

May 19, 2019
    Vancouver, WA
    Welcome to the real world. Employers don't care about anything other than the bottom line, and they'd outlaw drinking water and taking a #### if the law didn't prevent them from doing so. It's up to the employee to know their rights and enforce them

7. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    You can't pay me enough to hurry up when nature calls. I sit until business is done on my end before I tighten my belt on my wranglers.

8. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Yeah and everytime i take a #### its eating into my 14 hr clock , and i sure as heck aint getting paid for it either.this sounds like somebody who just started working their first job and with all the news surrounding bezos and amazon the media will do anything they can to throw the amazon name in the dirt and spit on it. I dont buy into the amazon lifestyle but atleast give them a fair chance.. Anybody who has been workinglonger than 11 days , knows thaf part od working for a living is being assigned tasks and when u complete that task another one is assigned to you. Thats is how working a job works. Take a #### on break time or schedule it so it doesnt affect ur "rate " or cause u to fall behind. It must be a sin nowadays to be able to think for urself, no wonder why were being replaced with robots, because robots dont complain , they just so there frickin job!!

9. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    and as irony would have it, robots don't need time to take a ####, yet the can go bat #### crazy...!!!!

D.Tibbitt and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  10. WildTiger1990

WildTiger1990 Heavy Load Member

Apr 21, 2015
    FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.