An Alabama couple who trashed vaccines on their YouTube channel died from COVID-19 within three week

Discussion in 'Other News' started by TheLoadOut, Sep 17, 2021.

1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    And this says everythign anyone needs to know of the attitude of the side pushing all these mandates....

"They are overworked, you must take this experimental drug now."
    "They are lazy for quitting because they got tired of being overworked" Lets just ignore the overwork issue has been happening for over 30 years.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tinytim

tinytim Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northern Ontario
    Not sure how it has anything to do with the mandates. Then again I have no idea what your neighbors' experience 3 decades ago has to do with the current situation. Whatever the stresses were on the healthcare workers 3 decades ago or 2 years ago it's hard to deny they've increased due to covid.

4. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Without the numbers you don't want to know about, it's hard to know if that's a truthful statement or not.

5. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Yes, the stresses have increased so much due to Covid that people in health care are losing their jobs over a mandate for a therapeutic shot instead of their employers just backing off a bit and letting them work the same as they have been for the last 18+ months when everyone was calling them heroes for risking their lives working on the front line.

Magoo1968 and AModelCat Thank this.
  6. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Very rare I spend more than 2 or 3 minutes watching a video but I listened to the whole thing.

This guy says exactly what I've been saying a while now. Almost every single person that the media shows regretting not getting vaccinated is obviously quite overweight.

I'm one of those folks that went from being obese to in shape. Literally from huffing and puffing just walking up stairs to competing in half-marathons. What he says is 100% true. I get sick now a fraction of the amount I did when I lived off of fast food 3x a day and did next to zero physical activity. Even when I do get sick, its hardly ever worse than a cough and a headache. Eating right and looking after your body goes a long way.

Magoo1968 and Long FLD Thank this.
  7. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015

Another good one. From March 2020 to March 2021 nearly 95% of those hospitalized due to Covid complications had underlying health issues such as obesity.

8. T.Rucker

T.Rucker Medium Load Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Here and there…
    Totally off topic for a quick second. Since I just had my DOT physical today this is fresh in my mind. How did you start getting in shape as a trucker? It’s something I need to start doing. I could stand to lose a few pounds. Eating well/healthy, but seeing what others are doing in terms of activity…

AModelCat Thanks this.
  9. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    Want to hug your family... Then do so.

Want to go out to eat... Then go eat.

Want to go see a concert... Then go rock out.

Want to get vaccinated... Then go get the jab.

Dont want to be stressed about covid... Quit watching the news.

Want to live life as it happens... Open your eyes and make your own choices.

Want to live life to the fullest... Then do what ever makes you happy, without fear or regret.

Very, very little has changed in the way I live my life since the pandemic began. I am not worried about dieing, my family is not worried that I might give them covid. I go where I want when I want to. I do what I want when I want to. I do find myself washing my hands a little more often, and occasionally wearing a mask when it is politely requested. If they are rude or get upset that I don't have a mask on, then I leave and take my business elsewhere.

Yeah I did catch Covid and it kicked my tail for about 7 days about 4 months ago, probably in the top 3 worst illnesses I've ever had. For me it was an extremely bad flu. Very high fever, bad cough, lots of congestion, tired very quickly. This all hit when I was nearly 2000 miles from home. For the next 4 days I slowly made my way home while doing my best to isolate myself in my truck. Once I was home I went to see my Dr. And he confirmed that I had Covid, but that I was past the worst of it and that he wanted me to take 1 week off work so that 10 days had passed since I first noticed symptoms and I was feeling better. He also recommended to minimise contact with others outside my household for at least 10 to 14 days.

Was I scared that I might have had covid when I first got sick? No... I was however concerned that I might die far from home without seeing my family again. But I was not concerned about covid, I simply wanted to get home as safe and fast as possible.

My point... Live your life as you see fit, and let me live mine. I will never pressure you to do something you dont feel comfortable with, and I expect you to not pressure me to do something I'm not comfortable with. If the vaccine keeps you alive and healthy I will rejoice with you, if my immune system overcomes Covid I hope you rejoice with me. If you die from the vaccine I will morn for you, and if I die from Covid I would hope you morn for me.

10. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    Hogwash.
    They’ve been dying off and leaving their careers behind because it just isn’t worth the risk. Up until April 3,600 of these workers have died from being on the frontlines. They’ve been dying off and leaving long before any talks about a mandate. Now that they’re talking about it and a few workers are protesting “it’s because of the mandate “ laughable at best.

More than 3,600 US health workers died in COVID's 1st year

Glad to see that you agree with the “big scary” fake news flu surge :)

11. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Sounds scary. Would it surprise you that's simply within the margin or error of normalcy?

Go look at table 2 and multiple all the numbers by 22, as there are about 22 million health care workers.
    In 2002 the number of health care workers in the US that died from infectious disease is between 1,760 and 5,720.

That's exactly my point of believing the media without looking at stuff like how many have died in the past.

(That was literally the first hit, I don't care enough to get newer information to prove a point you likely won't get anyway.)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.