An Alabama couple who trashed vaccines on their YouTube channel died from COVID-19 within three week

Discussion in 'Other News' started by TheLoadOut, Sep 17, 2021.

1. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I'm guessing you may be familiar with the Universe 25 experiment? We're on that path and not far from the end result.

lilillill Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roundhouse

roundhouse Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2018
    What the govt refuses to say is that that beat majority of people who die from covid are majorly overweight .

the best thing you can do to help survive covid is not be obese .

Shackdaddy, JonJon78 and nredfor88 Thank this.
  4. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    No, I hadn't heard about that but it's quite interesting. I guess I'm one of the rats who's withdrawn from society. I moved to rural Alabama from Michigan about 15 years ago. I much prefer not being around people.

I once joked to someone else that it wouldn't bother me to be the absolute last person on Earth. I'm probably not joking... as long as I could have a dog or two.

062 and AModelCat Thank this.
  5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I’m a border line diabetic (taking pills) and I take meds for blood pressure. At the same length I’m still trying to get in shape to get off those meds. Your scenario still doesn’t make sense.
    Even the Amish rely on some form of technology once in a blue moon. See quite a few of them congregate at truck stops waiting on Greyhound buses.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  6. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Well as I said take what you will from what he said in the memo and he’s a Stage 4 cancer survivor himself. Best of luck to you in fighting it.

Wasted Thyme Thanks this.
  7. andrewsdad

andrewsdad Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2016
    I haven't actually seen any info on this. Can you share?

8. Hollywoodsaint

Hollywoodsaint Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2020
    Hollywood California
    I mean i was considering the shot...but if the Government is gonna try and force me to take it...then HELL NO!
    the U.S. Government scientists approve a man born with male genitalia can be a female and vise versa...
    ...so how the hell am I to trust the Government when they acknowledge Bruce Jenner as a Woman!????
    I think the WHEATIES ARE TAINTED

AModelCat and Oxbow Thank this.
  9. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    I'm not talking about the Amish relying on buses. I'm saying, and maybe I've used the wrong group, as I see they do use modern medical services... maybe followers of the Christian Science faith would be more appropriate. They do not believe in medical intervention of any sort.

I think that if everyone thought this way, our species would be healthier overall. Perhaps it's a macabre thought to most folks except Christian Scientists and me... to let the weak perish and the strong survive. I don't think most people's sense of self-preservation allows them to think that way.

10. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    I was standing in line at a Subway at a truck stop and there was an Amish man in line. He got an Italian if I recall correctly. He smelled like he’d been wearing the same clothes three days, making him fit in well.

Regarding getting off the drugs, I’d argue you don’t need technology, rather get back to basics. If you haven’t already, take a look at eating a Plant Based Diet. If you are not aware, it may be transformational to you. Best of luck.

11. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Well our country was warned about this virus before it became a full blown pandemic (circa 2019)-we failed to act appropriately to respond to it. No “crystal ball” or narrative had anything to do it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.