An ShipEx Driver Journal....

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by gt4jk, Apr 19, 2016.

1. 8thnote

8thnote Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Chattanooga, TN
    Just thought I would point out that 60k per year is 1153.84 per week.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 5speed

5speed Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2012
  4. archangelic peon

archangelic peon Medium Load Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Yes please.

On that note I would ask how much home time is allowed/permitted on salary?

You were mentioning that they required a certain milage number out of you but you also said sometimes you didn't meet that months requirement & still kept salary; how does that coincide with home time?

What are your main corridors of operation?

Cheers

5. 5speed

5speed Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Hello!

I left a voicemail for you and wanted to send some follow up info for an OTR driving position we have available at ShipEX Inc. Please read below and let us know you’re interested by clicking the link to fill out an application!

Here are the benefits that you can enjoy being part of the ShipEX Inc. Family

• Starting Salary of $1154/week, which = $60,000/yr. base salary (+ Bonuses!)
      • 12,000 miles a month is required being on salary, but the more miles you drive the more it will benefit your quarterly bonus!
      • If the miles are not available due to weather, freight, etc. you will not be penalized.
      • Average Length of haul 1,400-1,600 miles
    • Quarterly Mileage & Safety Bonuses
      • Any miles over 36,000 that you run in a quarter will be paid out at $.41CPM!
      • With our Safety Bonus you could earn an extra $.01CPM on all miles, paid out every quarter
    • Drivers Health Insurance Monthly Premium Covered 100%
      • We offer insurance for Spouses & or children but driver will pay for plan
      • Insurance will start 60-90 days from hire date
      • Insurance is through Cigna
      • We also offer Dental & Vision Insurance along with Disability & Life Insurance.
    • A courtesy $10,000 Life Insurance policy for our drivers!
    • Home for Thanksgiving or Christmas
    • 4-6 Weeks Out (Which can earn you $70k+/yr)
    • Home 4-6 Days
    o If you want to stay out longer you can rack up your home time

• Free Rider & Pet Program
      • Riders after the first 30 days, pets are allowed day one of hire

Our new equipment here at ShipEX includes the following:

• Refrigerators
    • 2,000 Watt Inverters
    • Bunk Heaters
    • Rand McNally (7” touch screen GPS, E-Log, and Dispatch Unit)
    • Pre-pass & Easy Pass

Driver Referral Bonus of $1,000 per driver!

• Refer a driver to join team ShipEX!If you refer a qualified driver to come work at ShipEX you will be given a referral bonus. The bonus is paid out $500 after the referred driver has been employed the first 30 days, and another $500 after the driver has been with ShipEX for 90 days! That is $1,000 for referring a family member, friend, or acquaintance to be part of our growing successful company

What ShipEX is looking for in a driver

• A Safe, dependable driver with trip planning skills
    • All Commercial driving history in the last 5 years must be disclosed
      • No more than 5 jobs in the last 3 years
    • 2 Yrs. Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience
      • Must have Over The Road experience
    • A Good Driving Record
      • No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, in a Personal or Commercial vehicle
      • No more than 2 accidents, preventable or non-preventable in the last 3 years, in a Personal or Commercial vehicle
    • Criminal Background
      • Disclose all convictions or pending charges on your adult record.

[​IMG]

If you are interested please select the link below to complete the online application on a computer or mobile device.

Regards,

Maria Prado

Driver Recruiter

ShipEX Inc

Phone: 801-410-5491

Fax: 801-973-4422

[​IMG]

Delivering What Matters/Logistics That Save Lives

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE PARTY WHOM IT WAS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER LAW. If you are not the addressee, or a person authorized to deliver the document to the addressee, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, dissemination, copying or other action based on the content of this communication is not authorized. If you have received this document in error, please delete immediately and notify the sender by email or phone.

Show quoted text

I inquired. This was the email I got from them

archangelic peon Thanks this.
  6. archangelic peon

archangelic peon Medium Load Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Good clarifications there, thanks for the info.

7. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2015
    I just started at Ship Ex, salary from day one, after road test and drug screen come back. Dispatched on my first load, as soon as I crossed the state line, orientation pay was sent via efs code for 923.00 because of the deduction for taxes. It’s a straight forward salary, 858 is taxed and 305 per diem is not taxed per week. It is very stress free considering I am not on milage. Paid hometime works like this for every week your out, get one day paid home time ETO- Earned time off—-. Bonues of you drive 12,000 or more miles a month. Company paid medical insurance for the driver. So far so good, will keep yall in the loop.

8. localyokal

localyokal Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Michigan
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.