AN Webber

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Plumdog, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Tennesseahawk

Tennesseahawk Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    LOL Bottom feeders is a relative term. Try expounding.

I've had my issues with them, but it was a great experience overall. Maybe the new president has things shaking up, I don't know. I couldn't imagine a truck smelt of urine being given someone when I was there.

My friend has been there six years, and still loves rolling with them. He always complains that he's not pre-dispatched (about 1/3-1/2 of the time). But I doubt he'll ever leave there.

Even if you're designated OTR, you'll get the occasional regional trip where you shuffle trailers or run to Ohio or such. I had to ask about running OTR as well, as I believe they're short on regional drivers. Just tell them you signed up for OTR, and give them a little time to fit you in to that lineup.

I wasn't crazy about their maintenance habits when I was there. Hopefully having Penske overseeing things will make it better.

2. tlalokay

tlalokay Light Load Member

Jun 3, 2014
    El Paso, TX
    I wouldn't go so far as to say they're bottom feeders, but when Penske is an upgrade for mechanics, you know you're in trouble.

Tennesseahawk Thanks this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted