Anderson for an o/o

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by The Great 1, Jul 6, 2012.

1. coastie

coastie Road Train Member

ATS apparently short changing drivers on the Granite side. Glad I did not haul their granite deal. I have hauled Granite and did great but when ATS left Elberton (good riddance) they left much product on the docks. Some of the shippers went to reclaim what they did not ship and found orders that was suppose to been shipped out month and months ago.

I use to enjoy hauling the Granite. And you could tell the difference between Elberton Granite and St Cloud even the ones out of VT. If nothing else, least Elberton knows what they are doing in Granite....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. thirdreef

thirdreef Medium Load Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Reno,Nv
    that to bad thats happening.. But I know alot changed since Harold left and Rollie took over. ATS had an Alaska fleet.. Now gone. Guess that little affair with somebody up in Alaska that Rollie had put a big squeeze on that fleet. Even his sister barbra ran the place better.
    Ahh a coasties. Those are people with big enough cahones to go where some idiot got them selves into way way over their head. And neither really belong there.

4. Pound Puppy

Pound Puppy Heavy Load Member

May 31, 2010
    Amherst, OH
    Thanks, Im gonna forget this week, and move foward. I dont mind tarping, but it has to pay well. At least I have the option to turn it down. Hell the other o/o that signed on had the same type a week. They were offering him .90cpm and 1.00pm loads. He turned them alll down and a 2.15pm load came thru.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.