angel

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by drive55cat, Apr 21, 2007.

1. drive55cat

drive55cat Medium Load Member

Mar 3, 2007
    Pa
    I was traveling about seventy mph last eve when a car drove into my left rear trailer tire, bounced off, incurred a blowout and rode into the landing gear. The car had extensive damage to front end, windshield and both passenger windows were broken, the driver of the car was allright. He had his dog with him, which somehow slipped it's collar and ran off into oncoming traffic, unfortunatly, the dog was beyond saving. I think the driver of the car is very lucky to be alive and I told him so a bit later. I was about fifeteen miles from home and lucky for me, everything was legal and proper. No arrests were made, no citations issued, no drug tests required. I just wanted to relate the story, it happened so fast, you really just react on instinct. A man in a four wheeler stopped and testified to police on my behalf, saved me a lot of trouble, I guess there are some people who still care about something besides themselves. drive55cat

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flitterby

flitterby Light Load Member

I am so glad the witness stayed and told the true accounts of this accident. So many ppl do not wish to get involved. Glad to hear that you are alright.:yes2557:

4. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Glad to hear that all turned out well as far as the humans go. Hate to hear about the dog. Poor thing was probably scared and bailed from the scene. Take care and remember you did nothing wrong, don't let it get to you.:mcool:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.