Another CB Shop Gets Busted By The FCC...

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by delta5, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Being honest, I don't know what you heard, it may be a number of things but overall it could be what you say or not. I wasn't there. It is like when I would go up to see my grandparents and have my grandfathers Hallicrafters on, there would be a buzzing noise and then a woodpecker like sound on anything above 15 meters - he lived next to a military base and you can figure out what they used. 5 years after the Soviet Union went into the history books, the noises stopped.

Edison and Tesla were inventors, not scientists.

What I mean are these grant funded marginally educated people who think they can figure out things by sidestepping scientific practices. A lot like third world doctors who cured cancer but amazingly when anyone from outside their country came to be cured, they just didn't make it.

Don't be a fool, Cancer is a complicated thing and so is other diseases. One person may respond well to a treatment and another may not. The reason there is billions spent is to make sure that Dr. Daffy's Elixir Salutis actually works consistently and for the right problems. Antibiotics have been over-prescribed not because the drug companies pushed them but the patients forgot to be involved with their own care so they listened to the docs and now we have problems. Hospitals have always been dirty places, and people have always gotten sick there. My wife worked at one for 10 years and every year she would have colds or the flu and when she left to work in the insurance industry, she rarely got sick.

The place I worked for did a lot of things, when I was there, they had a group who actually looked at the Rife and diathermy, but saying anything beyond that, I won't.

AND?

What's your point?

doesn't anyone with some sense think that maybe our lifestyles have a lot to do with all of this?

Let's look at just a couple things.

Food and the increases of asthma. Could it be that there are foods that kids eat that continually causes problems for those kids? Not the triggering mechinism but rather the root cause?

How about the effects of above ground testing and radiation fall out that was spread across the earth. YOU do know that there are some residual radiation that is in the soils of our country which were placed there from 1949 to 1961 when above ground testing was done regularly? YOU do know that this is being used to track certain types of soil condititons from not only the feds but also the states?

Let's not forget my pet peeve, mind altering drugs (anti-depressants and alike) that are given to children of which their brains are not developed enough and that we don't know what the effects will be ten or twenty years after taking them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Turbo-T

Turbo-T Road Train Member

May 31, 2009
    Not a newsflash for me Jamie, I've known about this for a long time. Rockinchair just stated he wished they made an amp with the appropriate filtering...we all know there are some amps out there geared towards the ham bands that will work on 11 meters if modified, and said amps (Heathkit SB 220 comes to mind) will work on 10/11 with a modification....but even so, it's still illegal for more than 4 watts AM/12 watts PEP (if on SSB) on CB...

4. the_old_curmudgeon

the_old_curmudgeon Bobtail Member

May 24, 2012
    Do a search on the Duga-3 Russian 'Woodpecker' OTH radar. I think there is even a Youtube video with a recording of its effect.

Not saying that's the source of what you heard, but it was one well-known as a cause of that kind of interference in the HF bands.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.