Another one bites the dust…

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by tarmadilo, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    Yet any doctor or nurse says they want nothing to do with the vaccine is immediately ignored at best or persecuted at worst.

Bean Jr., xlsdraw, DOGSLIFE and 4 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Snow Hater

Snow Hater Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2019
    Wu Flu is being used by tin horn dicktators to gain power.

If you're over 60 your body doesn't process vitamin D like it used to. Take a vitamin D supplement. That's from my Dr.

4. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    Masks are for slaves. They harbor their inner fascism their whole lives and now they have a chance to be the Master by inflicting their will upon others.

5. Six9GS

Six9GS Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Yuma, AZ
    I gave up even trying to argue with the aluminum foil hat crowd concerning Covid. I got vaccinated as soon as I was able to get a shot. I don't know what it'll take for folks to change their minds and get some sense of reality. But, I simply don't figure here on this forum I'm gonna change anyone's mind and they certainly ain't gonna change mine. So, I'm not gonna fight futility. But, I do think it is sad.

Shadow57, bryan21384, laaylor and 4 others Thank this.
  6. andrewsdad

andrewsdad Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Unfortunately those who don't want to get vaccines, you're never going to change their mind. Simple and painless to get the shot, I don't get what the big deal is. This has nothing to do with government control or saying this is only the beginning of the regime.

As far as masks go, probably THE simplest, and easiest thing anyone can do. Also no big deal.

bryan21384, tarmadilo and 6wheeler Thank this.
  7. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Do these people keep their children out of school under this same theory? You know I'm not sending my kids to school if they need to get vaccine shots.

8. Six9GS

Six9GS Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Yuma, AZ
    LOL, you already got your kids a bunch of vaccine shots for them to go to school. You funny!

9. Rubber duck kw

Dec 9, 2017
    Right back at all you who think a vaccine that hasn't worked anywhere else in the world is going to save you all.

ProfessionalNoticer and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  10. andrewsdad

andrewsdad Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Isn't it worth giving it a try to see if it will make a difference, instead of just ignoring it right away?

bryan21384 and 6wheeler Thank this.
  11. Rubber duck kw

Dec 9, 2017
    No, you have a roughly 2% chance of dying IF you get it. It's not worth washing your hands one extra time a day much less taking 2 shots that last 8 months or so. I'm much more worried about getting on another car wreck.

ProfessionalNoticer and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.