Another one bites the dust…

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by tarmadilo, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Six9GS

Six9GS Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Yuma, AZ
    I have no idea where you are getting your information, but it is just wrong. Vaccines work very well. Not perfect, no vaccine is. But, the resounding truth is that vaccines help incredibly. Well over 95% of the folks who are hospitalized and dying from Covid at this point are unvaccinated. The dying words of many have been "get vaccinated".
    Another interesting thing is that the vast majority of those media and political folks who are promoting not getting vaccinated, are in fact vaccinated themselves.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    My viewpoint exactly. Vaxxed-up sheep here as well. RN wife with pro-vax doctors and other staff, all that. A whole farm of sheep.

ProfessionalNoticer and Six9GS Thank this.
  4. Six9GS

Six9GS Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Yuma, AZ
    I'm listening to the news right now, I guy named Patrick got Covid, was starting to get better, but got worse and died yesterday. He was 1 week shy of being 25. In his interview while he was getting better, he was imploring folks to get vaccinated and was looking forward to getting better and getting the vaccine himself.
    It's heartbreaking and these stories are all too common. It so sad to see all these unnecessary deaths. I wish folks would wake up and get a clue about reality, not the delusional fantasy conspiracy world they seem to think exists.
    But, I already know many are going to continue to have a deaf ear and closed mind. It a shame so many are going to die as a result.

5. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    Yet the sudden deaths of 13 year olds who got the shot doesn't bother you at all. The sudden paralysis or heart problems of those who get the shot don't bother you at all. Quit lying to yourself pretending you care.

6. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    First off I took the single-dose shot back in May. I also am of the opinion a lot of these death stats are manipulated! While I think any death for any reason is tragic, still all I can go by is what I have seen with my own eyes. I know of seven people local to my area that have died in the last 14 months. Every one of them is officially listed as Covid caused death. Because I am also privy to the full story and get ALL the information I find in EVERY one of those seven deaths there was also something else in play! I am standing in the middle here. I see noise and BS coming from both sides of this dang debate. I don't think it is too much to ask for the people that document these morbidity stats to be forthright and release ALL the information! In these seven cases, they DID NOT!

Oxbow, xlsdraw and nredfor88 Thank this.
  7. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    If you're expecting truth from goverment you're going to be disappointed.

8. andrewsdad

andrewsdad Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2016
    So just curious...what did they actually die from then?

9. Moose1958

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    Two had a weakened system caused by cancer. One more had serious COPD! One was over 90 years old and was not in all that good health to start with. The other three had things like out-of-control Diabetes and High Blood Pressure. Like I said, lots of noise coming from both sides. NOBODY benefits from this BS!

10. Moose1958

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I will link to this news report and leave this thread. People really need to step back from their politics and give this report some really serious thought!

LINK

11. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Link?

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.