Any experience with SERVICE DRIVEN TRANSPORT

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by chimbotano, May 26, 2020.

1. chimbotano

chimbotano Heavy Load Member

Apr 21, 2013
    I m going to book a load from this broker, however, they don’t have enough information about their credit score, because they are new in this market . Have you ever hauled a load for them
    ? How was your experience?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Muthatrucker2u

Muthatrucker2u Bobtail Member

Dec 27, 2021
    Hauled several loads for them. They have been around about 6 years. As long as you follow their billing procedures your checks are right on time. Quick pay only after you hauled one load and rate is kinda steep but depends how quickly you want your money. Dispatchers are friendly and seems a good company so far. Rates are better than some - not always as good as others but plenty of reloads if you want them just about wherever you go.

4. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    What's their MC?

5. Kansas City Long Hauler

Kansas City Long Hauler Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2022

6. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    These people are absolute garbage I dealt with Kyle and Brittany, we are on the verge of taking them to court for $3,400 plus detention time... They don't answer phone calls text messages or emails if you ever get in a situation for detention, I've been dragging their name through the dirt on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram for the last 2 weeks

Siinman Thanks this.
  7. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    I also found out that they require the driver to FedEx the paperwork to their office, without original bill of lading in their hand they will refuse to pay you... RTS Financial says they are absolutely horrible, run away as fast as you can was the exact words.
    They no longer offer quick pay you have to wait 30 days for payment

8. ProfessionalNoticer

Apr 25, 2021
    Why not file a claim on their surety bond? It's alot easier than going to court. You could also invoice the Shipper and Receiver too to really create a stir. Make sure to take a couple hundred off the invoice if you go the Shipper/Receiver route. They'll never use that brokerage again.

9. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    I've been hearing that a lot lately file a claim under surety bond, however I don't know the route to go when it comes to doing that...
    I didn't know you could invoice the shipper or receiver (hmmm)... We send all of our paperwork to RTS Financial, and they flat out refuse to deal with this company because of bad business tactics in the past with carriers.
    It's just breathtaking to think that the brokerage can't be professional enough to answer the phone, text messages, or emails... When you call their company and get a different person other than the broker you dealt with they claim to be a supervisor but they're all in the brokerage circle sticking up for each other, it's a very crooked organization and they're bad Google reviews pretty much all say the same thing... Some people have claimed they never got paid even after a year

10. ProfessionalNoticer

Apr 25, 2021
    If your factoring company does not accept them then it's most likely a credit issue. They're dead beats that should be avoided.

To file a surety claim, go to Safer and look up the brokerage by MC number. Click on the Insurance tab and get the contact information. They'll guide you through their claim process from there.

I use Sunbelt Finance to credit check every new broker before I ever pull a load for them. You'd be amazed of how many are paying at least 7 days later then the BS credit scores ITS likes to show.

11. Kansas City Long Hauler

Jan 25, 2022
    Is Sunbelt finance also a factoring company? If so what is the percentage rate? We are not opposed to finding a new factoring company, right now we get charged 2.75%....
    I really appreciate the information you have shared this morning and I'm going to look further into it

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.