I live in VA was hoping to find a OTR or regional company that does get this average pay. Thanks
Any good companies average 1500 plus?
Page 1 of 5
Line haul isn't exactly regional, but it's easy, terminal to terminal/drop & hook.
Many of those drivers make $90K - $100K per year.
@KaoMinerva drives for Estes line haul and can give details.
Here's a company that does west coast runs; you can call and get more information about pay.
Trucking Company, Columbus, OH
Coldliner Express ships with some of the largest brand names in the food industry, and can exceed your expectations too!
- 2019 / 2020 Volvo 860 Trucks
- 2021 579 Peterbuilt Ultra Loft’s – Cummins Engine, CB Radio and microwave included
- • 53-Ft Refrigerated Trailers Equipped with Orbcomm Tracking Technology
- Sirius XM Radio – complimentary in all trucks
- APU Units
- Wabasto Heaters in Bunk
- Omnitracs Industry-Leading Fleet Management Software on the Trucks
- 3000 Power Watt Inverters
- Refrigerator/Freezer in all trucks
- Flat Screen TV Mounts
- Room for Microwave
MC VanKampen trucks run 75 mph.
Home | MC Van Kampen Trucking | Grand Rapids, MI
M.C. Van Kampen Trucking has been a family owned and operated business for over 40 years; proving itself a leader in transporting furniture as well as fresh and frozen foods.
Tribe transportation trucks run 70 mph.
Home - Tribe Transportation
Tribe is a high-service national carrier specializing in temperature-controlled transportation, based in the Georgia foothills. Our name comes from our Cherokee heritage as a proud member of the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indian’s. We are very proud of our heritage, customers, Tribe family, and the associations we have partnered with.
- 76” high roof sleeper
- APU (auxiliary power unit)
- Twin XL mattress
- Room for a microwave
- TV wall mount (you provide the TV)
- Complementary satellite TV (including HBO, Showtime, NFL Sunday Ticket, and a DVR)
- Aux inputs in our recommended TV for gaming consoles
- Fold-away table
Page 1 of 5