Any great paying regional jobs for a CDL Grad?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Joy ride, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Joy ride

Joy ride Light Load Member

Jul 29, 2019

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Last Time Around

Last Time Around Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2018
    JBS Carriers has a beef dedicated looking for Detroit based drivers. KW 660, all auto fleet. You'll have to pass road test and backing first day in Greeley, CO ... They will fly you out.
    They will give you a refresher if you had some experience... Or 8 weeks with a trainer. Call recruiting, ask for Adrian or James. They will know more.

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Cordell Transportation hauls auto parts.
    Here's the Taylor, MI drivers freight lanes:
    Home Daily:
    • Dayton, Ohio to Sterling Heights, MI
    • Dayton, Ohio to Dearborn, MI
    • Dearborn, MI to Toledo Shuttle Route
    • Roseville, MI to Toledo Shuttle Route
    • Rochester Hills, MI to Toledo Shuttle Route
    • Day / Night Shift Utility Driver, $18.75 / hour

5. xairx

xairx Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2019
    Willys Trucking LLC (city, state)
    Truck driver
    6 months experience
    *phone number* (be creative, buy a friend some whisky ;) )

If its auto fleet and you cant back up just mention you did drop and hooks for willy and only had to bump a dock a few times so you're rusty ;)

I'm not saying that you should lie but I've seen some amazing miracles on work applications. Miracles that even a lawyer didnt catch during a lawsuit....... so... I guess everybody lies. Some people more often than others. It all depends on what they're trying to achieve, I suppose.

6. Last Time Around

Last Time Around Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2018
    KW 680's.... Sorry about typo

7. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
  8. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    If you have a CDL-A and no experience and no cdl school, Western Express will hire you. This company uses automatic transmissions.
    Western Express, Inc. - The Land Of Opportunity - Find ...
    www.drivewithwestern.com
    Today, Western Express has terminals stretching from Pennsylvania to California. With more than 2,500 power units and 6,500 trailers, Western Express can meet almost any shipping need, including dry van, flatbed, dedicated fleet, logistics and expedited truck/rail options.
    NO RECENT EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM.
    We’ve pioneered the industry’s first “REFRESHER” program for drivers with NO RECENT EXPERIENCE, including drivers who have a CDL but didn’t attend truck driving school. Most trucking companies require you have recent driving experience regardless of how much driving history you have. If you don’t, they make you go back to school, which costs you time and money. But at Western Express, we recognize your past driving experience, or your past CDL A school training, and provide you the on-the-job PAID TRAINING you need to get on the road fast.

dwells40 Thanks this.
  9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Knight Transportation recently hired a driver that graduated from a cdl school 10 years ago, then did something else besides driving. No experience; just the school 10 years ago and Knight hired him.
    upload_2019-9-11_21-41-15.jpeg

10. Joy ride

Jul 29, 2019
    thanks, seems good for me, automatic, regional, detroit and the pay is $1200 gauranted weekly!
    so the lowest take home pay will be $888 weekly, which is still great for me.

11. Joy ride

Jul 29, 2019
    thanks, but its all the way in alberta canada? i live in michigan lol. good point i just hope they dont catch me lieing and put me in their secret dungeon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.