Any Info on Lisa Motor Lines

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by harleylady, Jan 19, 2008.

1. HOLDYOURGROUND

HOLDYOURGROUND Light Load Member

Mar 14, 2008
    Hwy, USA
    Run hard and dont trip. if newbie oh well suck it up as a learning experience.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    I know for a fact LISA hires in Florida. I have seen a drivers a truck in Titusville. He may have been working for another FFE but had the LISA logo on it.

Kinghunter

4. ToiletDuck071

ToiletDuck071 Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Snyder, TX
    When I was there...years back...they had a team from Titusville. That's believable that you saw his truck. Back in the day, he would take swinging beef down to Miami and bring back FFE loads from Lakeland. That's how he would get home. They didn't used to have much freight going to Florida, but some. That might have all changed by now.

5. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    I saw the truck a couple months back.

Kinghunter

6. Highballin

Highballin Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Cleveland Texas
    Hey Marine are you talking about Lisa Motor Frieght are someone else because there is a motor frieght in Houston the signs on the truck an trailer looks like Lise but its not pronounced diff.too.Just wondering if every one was talking about the same Co.or two diff.onesMy old man was in the 42nd.helping open a can of whupass on Hiltler.

7. LML

LML Bobtail Member

Mar 23, 2008
    FW,TX
    I also work for LML and would like to speak to you about this.

Please email me at i'm not supposed to break the terms of service at truckers report

8. LML

LML Bobtail Member

Mar 23, 2008
    FW,TX
    While I would love to hire Marinegreen1775 as a recruiter he / she appears to be just another happy Lisa driver.

9. smitty66

smitty66 Light Load Member

Mar 23, 2008
    forest hills,new york
    i dont understand why would they recruit you get you trained so you can get your class A put you in a truck with atrainer and just because you and the trainer didnt hit off they turn around and fire you ???????

why go all the paper work of getting approved for trainning back round checks, drug testing,dot physical,and this stuff takes time and money and to turn around and fire you why?? to stick you with a $5000 bill thats real stupid. as a trainee cant you or do you have the right to inform someone that you and the trainer have problems and can i get set-up with another trainer??

i would think a big company would cater to new drivers/or newbies especialy when they just invested $5ooo into why would they let there money walk out the door just like that.yeah i understand they may be insured and are able to get the money back and sticking you with a $5000 bill but why go all the trouble??????

shouldnt the dispacters know when drivers come fresh out the company training program???? why talk to them like crap threre probably nervous as hell jumping out there solo and here you come ready to jump down my neck or talk to me like im a 2yr. old why???????

i understand being a newbie yes you do have pay your dues but daammm why make me feel like i made the wrong decision selecting a company or for that matter the trucking industry o.t.r it would probably better to get your class A in your area do with your owen money and then drive for a local company in your area !!! less b***s*** you have to deal with

ive signed on with FFE and after listening to all these post im thinking i may have made the wrong decision?? and maybe i should keep my ##* right were im at and looking now driving straight truck isnt looking really as bad as i thought is was. i been driving straight truck for 8yrs. and dont have to go through half of this crap. yeah i know its not o.t.r (straight truck)and the longest distance i have been on a delivery on a straight truck is my area n.y.c to ohio.

and straight truck companys ive been with 1-only let there equipment go bad when you the driver dont say anything(pre-trip @post trip inspection)2-if you are new and a driver is taking you out and showing you the ropes and you have a problem then let the supivisor know and they fix it right then and there 3-as a new employee they wont let there money walk out the door! meaning the money they spent on d.o.t physical, drug testing, intense back round check(hazmat companies) why waste your time and there time cause time is money!!!!!!!!

someone give me some input on this before i make this move with this companyFFE; i would hate to regreat this in the long.run im not a kid any more im in my 40s and i dont need b/s or drama in my life now?????????

10. sbatson

sbatson Light Load Member

Feb 14, 2008
    Ft Worth, Texas
    I saw somewhere that they have different training lengths for different experience is this true? And if I had 7 monhts local experience how long would I be with a trainer? That 6 week crap is what makes stay away from there but then again I dont want to ride a bus for 24 hours to a company, I live about a hour north of dallas so they are close.And since I live in there network will I really get home every 7 to 10 days?

11. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    I've heard through the clutter that there is indeed a Lisa employee posting here who isn't who he claims to be.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.