Any one starting training at Schneider in Green Bay on the 10Th?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Broken Spoke, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Broken Spoke

Broken Spoke Medium Load Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Tucson Arizona
    I was hoping I might find someone else starting training at Schneider in Green Bay on the 10Th of this month?????

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WI Newbie

WI Newbie Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2009
    River Falls,WI
    When did they reopen their school, I thought it was closed down.

4. Broken Spoke

Mar 22, 2010
    Tucson Arizona
    Yes, their school is CLOSED, I have been hired after attending a independent school I have been hired and am to report to Green Bay for company training, road test,and driving job. At least up here Schneider is hiring from some CDL schools. I guess they have some seats to fill.

5. phroziac

phroziac Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    I hope you realize you arent "hired". Just because you're going to orientation doesn't mean much. You can't be sure you have the job until you're done with orientation, and even that doesn't mean much until you get in a truck. Hell, I got all the way through Covenant's orientation and I thought I had a job! They let me go after orientation, after I passed every test....lol! And sometimes these companies send more people to orientation than seats they have to fill. I wish you luck, but I want you to notice how many people go into orientation, and leave before it's over. There's ALWAYS someone, often half a class. Hell, i went to orientation for Werner, there were 6 people in the class on day 1, by day 2 there were 5 people. I think he failed the physical.

6. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

But if you SHINE, you will get the job,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck, they are a decent outfit for as big as they are .......

7. Broken Spoke

Mar 22, 2010
    Tucson Arizona
    All I know is Green Bay contacted me requesting I get a drug test today and to report to their training center on the 10Th. I live close to their center so I will drive my own car to get there. If they decide to send me home so be it. I have a 100% life long clean MVR record as well as clean criminal record. I am quite sure I can be hired driveing somewhere.

8. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

Like I said, if you stand out, they'll snatch you up !!!!!

It all counts,

manners, appearance, how you carry yourself, etc etc.

9. johnday

johnday Road Train Member

And don't forget sense of humour if you're in orientation like I was!:biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.