Any Questions about Roehl??

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by RangerdaRoehlRoadTrainer, Jun 5, 2010.

1. 70charger

70charger Bobtail Member

May 13, 2010
    clear lake wi
    Do you pick up trainees in Marshfield? I graduate school today and go to orientation with Roehl in a week or two? Are all of you guys (the actual trainers) so friendly??

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ETCH5858

ETCH5858 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Not all are so nice normally it is only the gay ones that are this happy...:biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:

4. Pickens

Pickens Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2010
    TN
    Rotax74,

You mentioned somewhere else that Roehl paid for a rental car for you except gas/tolls. How did they do that? I am going to need one from TN to WI myself and if they have a "deal" I'd like to know. Thanks!

5. wiseguy3501

wiseguy3501 Light Load Member

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeville, MN
    Holy crap Pickens, you don't have to post the same thing in 5 different threads.

They will only help you out transport wise after school when you are due to start EVO 1, I believe. Otherwise, the $0.13 cpm for your trip to school isn't advertised. I'm setup to start school in a couple weeks and have heard NOTHING about this. I'm not saying that they don't do it, but they don't let it be known until the end of school.

6. Pickens

Pickens Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2010
    TN
    Sorry, just had some free time and wasn't sure if it'd be read in time.

LOL, I'll try and keep my posts to a minimum.

Are you worried about the Pre-Screen Exercises? I just hate to come this far and go home for something silly like that.

7. wiseguy3501

wiseguy3501 Light Load Member

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeville, MN
    Its a concern, yes. When you go through so much stuff and then still have a chance that at the last step you can get screwed out of it, yeah, its definitely a concern.

I've been meaning to pick up a heart rate monitor to see what I'm looking at with things. I'm a fairly big guy, and getting through this is important to me, so I want to be #### sure before I get there.

8. pete the roofer

pete the roofer Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2010
    carson city, nv.
    how are the miles in the west for the flatbed folks? the company's based in WI. with one outpost in L.A. are those cats runnin' east-n-west?

9. rangerroehlroadtrainer

rangerroehlroadtrainer Light Load Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Moved to Marshfield
    70s charger: i think most are nice, just get into the truck READY to learn... and listen and you will be fine

10. rangerroehlroadtrainer

rangerroehlroadtrainer Light Load Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Moved to Marshfield
    actually we scream at u while driving...

Roknric Thanks this.
  11. Oldguynewjob

Oldguynewjob Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Il.
    ETCH, Dont forget the axe murderer ,throat slasher, strangle you in your bunk, trainers are also a pretty jovial group.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.