Any recent PTL Drivers? Do they hire students?

Discussion in 'PTL' started by freight88, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Destruction1028

Destruction1028 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Well I might want to look into them cause I just received a letter saying my license will be suspended till I pay a ticket that the officer told me wasn't a ticket I just needed to update the address on my license. I already have two violations on my license, seat belt, and 15mph over the limit. Does anybody know any companies that will hire me? I'll go PTL if I have too I just love to drive and trucking been a dream since about 5th grade and now the time I getting close every bullet from every direction is flying in and trying to kill my dream. Seems like I should have went to the marines and yelled hooo rahhh til my throats bleeds lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roadiez

roadiez Light Load Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Evansville, In

Wrong & you know it! The dispatchers are at the other end of Murray,Ky...
    The only thing in Tn. is the West Memphis Yard. So, Hang up that BS!
    Yes, there are some crappy dispatchers(hell you get that everywhere). But there are some good ones there also.
    As for the long time on loads..Ever try calling Driver Services to get put in contact with the reciever or shipper to deliver early?

I did & could unload it early. That's what DS is there for & they tell you that.

4. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    You're from Evansville with 9 years experience and you drive for PTL?:biggrin_25513:

5. Deuce-Diesel

Deuce-Diesel Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2013
    How can you trust anything on the internet?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.