Any truckers in Oklahoma?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Bleter, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    Sorry to hear that. I responded to your first thread when you were contemplating leaving that night. There's a reason Stevens was never on any list I would have. CRE and CRST are the worst from what I've read and Stevens or Convenant aren't much better from what I've read and heard. Good Luck isn't the school tuition like $6000? I hope you make it work.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bleter

Bleter Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Pawleys Island, SC
    The tuition is $6000, but we also had to sign a separate agreement for our traveling expenses and hotel which were almost a thousand. I'm not sure what would have happened if I left, but we were responsible for that thousand right off the bat if we left.

4. Phil S

Phil S Light Load Member

Aug 2, 2013
    I know that you're really stressed out right now but you're going to have to relax if you want to have any hope of successfully completing your training.

The potential debt that you're facing can be intimidating but you're not dealing wid Tony & da boyz. Paulie Walnuts isn't going to show up to break your knees.

Try to take the rest of the learning process one step at a time and just get through each day. Things really will get better. BOL

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.