Any updated info on opies transport?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Rubber_ducky, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Rubber_ducky

Rubber_ducky Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2010
    AL
    I'm interested in opies transport but I can't seem to find any updated information on them. The only posts that I've seen are from 2012-13 they were all good posts but a lot can happen in 3-4 years

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Never worked there but do see these guys a lot unloading where I go in SC.Ive never talked to a guy who didn't like it.They do food grade tanks the ones I see.

4. Rubber_ducky

Rubber_ducky Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2010
    AL
    Yeah that's what I was wanting to do. I was looking at them and Indian river transport.

5. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Well good luck with making your decision.Like i said I've never worked there but I seem your post so I wanted to respond I do have respect for Opies just because of the conversation I have with there drivers I see them a lot never talked to one that's was unhappy they're a pleasure to talk to.

Rubber_ducky Thanks this.
  6. c-ogden

c-ogden Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2018
    Best company I ever worked for.. Family atmosphere good equipment and very steady miles.. Hardest decision I ever made in trucking was leaving there to be home more..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.