Anybody ever feel wobbly after getting home?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by SteveScott, Nov 8, 2019.

1. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    Back in the early 2000’s on paper logs, I would drive til my legs were numb. If I didn’t crash to the ground getting out of the truck, I knew I could drive further. Then came elogs, and now I am in marathon running shape.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FoolsErrand

FoolsErrand Road Train Member

Sep 15, 2017
    After a week or two of getting everything i want exactly my way in complete isolation, my people tolerance goes down and as much as i love my wife and kids.. Its hard not to be a jerk when theyre yelling and screaming tv blaring mess all over, jumping on me etc. My patience muscle needs a workout after extended stretches out there.

And the first two shifts or so i usually grind until i remember that i cant pause for 4 seconds thru neutral with syncronizers, and get the telegram to my hand.

LoSt_AgAiN and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  4. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    no but my dumb self sometimes swings out wide when turning in my pickup

5. Mike250rs

Mike250rs Heavy Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    After 5 hours of laying in bed staring at the ceiling, you contemplate firing up the lawn mover and parking it next to the window.

6. HoneyBadger67

HoneyBadger67 Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2018
    Savannah, TN

Or wondering what's wrong with the Jake's when you don't start slowing after tapping the brake/clutch.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.