Anybody have upper management contact info for Eagle Express?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by king v, Apr 14, 2018.

1. king v

king v Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Sex line

LtlAnonymous Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. king v

king v Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Its chewy. My truck was someone else's abandoned ship. 4th through 7th are nasty.

4. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    Try the internet.

king v Thanks this.
  5. king v

king v Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2015
    That's what Im doing. I've done several searches along with posting here.

6. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    I can give you upper management but which fork on the tree. PM me which terminal and your driver managers name and I'll send you up the right fork.

king v Thanks this.
  7. king v

king v Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Well to the rest of you, Im no longer there. Total joke. Children in the office. All around #### staff. The only help I recieved was from other drivers. Their office staff work tirelessly against themselves and the drivers and think they are making progress. Under the bus central.

sevenmph Thanks this.
  8. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    By my count you've been with 3 companies since January. Maybe the problem isn't with the company - maybe it's your inability to screen perspective employers or to work with people.

It also looks like you are considering CR England. If you couldn't make Schneider work, how in the heck do you think CRE will be any better?

9. king v

king v Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Im not considering CR England. There are far more trash companies out here than decent, honest ones. My 1st real run of bad luck in 11 years. Lots of judgemental types in here. Im not about to tell my entire life story either. #### happens.

LtlAnonymous Thanks this.
  10. Gear-floater

Gear-floater Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2018
    Do yourself a favor, move on to the next job. It does not get better, only worse.

Btw, "Upper management" that you are hoping will fix your issues, will not. The lower level contacts you are experiencing, are a direct reflection of those above them.

I worked for them long enough to see, hear, and experience the full range of the company; NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. Oh, and the promises they make, will rarely, if ever, be followed thru on.

king v Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.