Anyone doing a Lease or O/O with US Xpress?

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by OnTheEdge, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Vincent2254

Vincent2254 Light Load Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Hey I see this ad for us xp. Lease purchase on dedicated account and make 1.40-1.60 per mile and home weekly? Is that true...Is this practical mile scale or a flat 1.40-1.60 per mile every mile no matter the length of haul?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    sorry I can't help with that..... I don't really keep up with what the pay rate is for lease or O/O's...... I'm a O/O but I'm on precentage

Vincent2254 Thanks this.
  4. kerts

kerts Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2015

Man I'm learning a lot here about the fuel price. I didn't know all that, I'm about to start with usx as a L/P in January and since I missed my bus 2 weeks ago I miss the l/p program and they got me on cp driver until January so I can get to the l/p thank.

5. Young_Gun

Young_Gun Light Load Member

Nov 21, 2011
    Tampa, Florida
    You didn't know? And you went into being a l/p anyway?......………

God speed.

6. kerts

kerts Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2015

I did LP with ATS and I got robbed, back to CP driver, since I have brother in law who is now doing LP in USX and he's doing extremely good, so I guess it's time to give LP another try. Beside the dollar account I've heard good stuff about USX, because I can't do this much with my back everything seems to be okay.
    If they have any other account or other stuff where I don't have to use my back I think I might be there for a while.

7. Craymarris

Craymarris Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Hate to break this too you, but it is the Recruiters sole job to Lie out his ### and get you to sign on the dotted line. They are not expected, nor required to tell the truth. If you do find a honest recruiter, they will soon be un-employed because they won't be able to meet their quota.

Remember this number one rule when talking to recruiter: "They don't give a rats ### about you, all they want is for you to shut up and sign, the sooner the better."

Don't believe me, watch some training videos for recruiters.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.