Anyone know any decent insurance policies for just bobtail insurrance?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Shotgun94, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Shotgun94

Shotgun94 Medium Load Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Georgia
    right now i'm paying a bit more. like $100 a month for just the bobtail insurance.

So about $1200 a year. I found one policy that is $700 a year if you pay it all ahead. But to me that still

seems expensive. At least a lot better. Does anyone know of any places that would do just bobtail insurance. Some insurance

agents said to me they don't deal with the little insurance but only for people who are getting their authority.

Either way If I can save 500 that is a savings so.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Google Hub International group.

Shotgun94 Thanks this.
  4. call ooida.. become a member to forty-five bucks a year you can't beat it they give great rates on insurance

Shotgun94 Thanks this.
  5. just an afterthought to when you go with ooida as your insurance you have the power to take your truck wherever you want when you want..
    that being said let's say you quit ABC Trucking and you were using their insurance you got to go 300 miles to your next company guess what you're going without insurance and taking one giant risk..
    nice thing about OOIDA that y is policy that's for your equipment and you're covered no matter what you're doing with that equipment.

Shotgun94 Thanks this.
  6. Shotgun94

Shotgun94 Medium Load Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Georgia
    yea, that's right, like getting your own irp plates, save like 400 bucks by paying it yourself. i should get my own ifta, that's something i plan to look into for Georgia.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.