Anything good?

Discussion in 'Werner' started by therecyclingviking, Jul 29, 2008.

1. therecyclingviking

therecyclingviking Bobtail Member

May 3, 2008
    madisonville, KY
    Just was woundering is there anyone out there that drives for werner and has anything good to say?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sgreer78

sgreer78 Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2008
    St Louis, MO
    I drove for Werner from Nov 2000 - April 2003. My money was always in the bank on Friday, and I never drove a truck over a year and a half old. I actually got two new trucks while there. Only reason I quit was they lost the dedicated account I was on and I didn't want to go back to 48.

4. jasin18

jasin18 Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2008
    Greensboro, NC
    is it true you start out at .26cpm after training? Why does it say 0-6months .34cpm on there site and everywhere else?

5. honor roll

honor roll Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2008
    NW OHIO
    If you really want to k now the ins and outs of Warner and don't want to call the company go to a truckstop and talk to the drivers first hand not just one drivers but several they will be able to tell you what you want to know. Recruiters like to sweet talk you just to get your foot in the door

6. KennyR

KennyR Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Melrose Park IL
    When I first started with Werner, I was being paid .24 cpm. After 30 or 60 days ( I can't remember), I went to .26 cpm. When I quit in 2006, I was making .289 cpm. I also ran in their Net Ops division, and this was the highest cpm I could make for the next 5 years, per my fleet mgr. I believe their dedicated division has own scale per customer contract. So I think each division pays differently per experience.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.