Applied to Central Refridgerated Services

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Cymerax, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cymerax

Cymerax Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Well I faxed my application to them last Monday, and the recruiter said it would just take a couple of days to process. But now it's been a week and I can't get my recruiter to call me back - I call once or twice a day and only get his mail box.

Anyone know if this is par for the course or just a sub-par recruiter? Or maybe it's me, but then wouldn't they just come out and tell you they don't want you? I do have a couple of dings on my record, a misdemeanor "Inattentive Driving" about 2 1/2 years ago and a 12 mph over speeding from over a year ago. Is this enough to cause a problem???

I'm trying not to be impatient but I currently work as a home remodeler and I've got bids stacking up on my desk and I need to know whether or not I'm going to be changing professions, ya know ;?D

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ipsda

ipsda Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Indiana
    It took 2 days from the time I faxed my app to the recruiter until he had it processed. I would call them back at recruiting 800-777-9100.

I go to school on 19 March. And they have been really friendly and answered all my questions. If I were you I would try that number don't use the extension from your recruiter that way you will get somebody else.

Explain everything to them you should get an answer.

4. Cymerax

Cymerax Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Yeah I finally talked to the manager and he basically got him on the phone for me and it appears that the misdemeanor ding may be the hold-up. He said he'd talk to the somebody with safety oversight (sumpin like that) in the morning and call me with an answer. Hope it's not a problem (wish me luck ;?D)!

And good luck at school Ipsda, and hopefully we'll both be working for Central soon!

5. Cymerax

Cymerax Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2007
    WEEELLLL, good news!!! My application has been accepted by Central though I'll be on probation for a while because of the aforementioned traffic violations. But that's fine because I normally obey the rules of the road, especially where work is concerned.

So I'm really looking forward to my new career as a Truck Driving Man, lol ;?D

6. ipsda

ipsda Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Indiana
    That's great. I wish you luck.

7. newdog

newdog Bobtail Member

Jun 2, 2007
    to ipsda and cymerax

How has the training gone, I will be going on 06/25/07

Thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.