Applying to drive for Swift

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by KnifeGuy89, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Oakland Raiders Forever

Oakland Raiders Forever Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Swift will be worse now then when I was there decades ago now that the evil thieving Knight family took over. You can’t remember where you worked ?
    It’s 10 years now last I heard pretty crazy I think. I know someone who had a spotty work history so he asked family members to just vouch for him that yes he worked for them. Once your seated in a truck I’ve never seen one taken away because the work history didn’t hold up.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cobrakaiguy

Cobrakaiguy Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2020
    The ten year job history is a Dot thing for employers, find a different company to get CDL through, some CDL schools will train you if you promise to work for one of the carriers that hire students through them.

4. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Truck co's require 10 year work history (per feds) HOWEVER, and you'll love this, they're only required to verify the last 3 ! I mean, think about it, a co. calls another co. and asks if Joe Schmoe worked there 9 years ago ? Who has records that far back ?

5. Aamcotrans

Aamcotrans Heavy Load Member

May 24, 2016
    Strasburg, Va
    Find a company that provides APU’s, does not require you take a physical from their doctor, and provides a refrigerator.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted