Approx 5% of world oil supply either burnt or closed as of today.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by x1Heavy, Sep 14, 2019.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    And they plan for it to go up a little more by weekend and continue to do so until the repairs are made and its back online.

The military problem was very clear to the people on the scene under attack. The missiles were shot and there was not very much capablity in the Patriot PAC3's to shoot on those kinds of targets. So the military "Saw nothing" As a reminder they have had shot down many missiles coming down from space with the Patiot.

The one last thought i leave you with is this. I would not be surprised at all to see a hot formal shooting war at any time among several nations, the gas prices will go to 10.00, 20.00 or whatever. I filled the Tahoe the other day this week, 26.4 sloshing gallons in that tank. Barring worse case scenario I will become a tanker for local neighbors who will not buy 10 or 20 dollar gas. I got a pump able to transfer the fuel as well. Keep in mind my vehicle did not have very sophisticated anti siphon as built.

The neighbors I support in tanker work will supply me with a meal. And they will have gas to get around.

IF you have not already done so. BUY two pair gas caps for each vehicle. And if you are rich enough order a mint spare replacement tank in case society punches yours out to get fuel in bad times later this month or next.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.