Are there any reputable Flatbed companies offering company sponsored training???

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Johnnb, Jul 4, 2007.

1. IceMan28

IceMan28 Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2007
    Upstate NY
    Path Truck lines out of Dunkirk NY........... I was looking at them for awhile.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jbc

jbc Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Eastern US
    I know this post is old but I'm reading through the forums and came across it.

Brickman, I think you're doing people a disservice by encouraging them to lie on an employment application. What happens down the road when a company discovers a driver lied? They get canned. The driver suffers as does his or her family. You usually offer good advice. In this case you are wrong.

Drivers always complain about companies lying to them. It's a two-way street. I've heard the excuse, "Well, they lie to me so I'll lie to them." That's b.s. People are always looking for excuses to do the wrong thing.

4. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY

Point taken.

In this case where he wasn't lying to cover some thing bad up and the company was being stupid about why they wouldn't hire him I see a difference.

5. jbc

jbc Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Eastern US
    I understand your thinking.

It's a fine line sometimes. But if one always sides with honesty he/she will never have to look over their shoulder wondering if that call to see the boss is for a pink slip due to an application issue.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.